Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today (36429 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Harbdulrasaq(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2018
Big brother naija 2018 finalist and last woman standing Cee-c was at the pulse today where she had an interview.

Here are stunning photos of her at the interview:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-of-bbnaijas-cee-c-at-pulse-office-today/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 22, 2018
very ugly.
keep deceiving them with makeup and filter.
i still prefer my landlady's daughter jare

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by BiafranBushBoy: 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
So what do we do with her picture?

Please reply ASAP.

34 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Akinwale14(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Please reply ASAP.
Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Whizdorm001(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2018
rafhell:
very ugly. i still prefer my landlady's daughter jare
Show us your own picture

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by kestolove95(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2018
LA geh LA ugly...with all d makeup see head..photo celeb..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by BlackHatNaija: 5:05pm On May 22, 2018
Despite the transmission of confusion in the bbnaija house, Cee C is Beautiful!

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by HeyCorleone(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2018
Is it that these bloggers are so jobless that they go about looking for what "so and so" is putting on or where "so and so" is? Like how do they gain from this excessive ass kissing? Doesn't it suffocate them?

The depressing thing is these mods who keep pushing such irrelevance to FP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by talk2saintify(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by humbleofficer(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Sirpaul(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
different colour one people ....... chai

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by DeutschJunge: 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
There is a way a woman will give you trouble no matter how “beautiful” she may be.. it will not matter, you will see the beauty of the house girl more..

It’s just analogy not necessarily saying it’s her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Teewhy2: 5:07pm On May 22, 2018
One man mopol, Good for her money coming her way gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by mubby4real(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Please reply ASAP.
Fry buns with it. Gbam
Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by laffwitmi: 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
So you are still a tenant at 47?
rafhell:
very ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by mystiquerebirth(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
It's so distasteful when ladies bodyshame fellow ladies. Envy kills.

kestolove95:
LA geh LA ugly...with all d makeup see head..photo celeb..

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by hannysur8(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
The real double wahala, an example of an iron lady, the last woman standing

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 22, 2018
Bitter Lady

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
Dis babe go dey very dull in bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
shocked See as she dey suffer her poor toes inside that shoe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by salbis(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
Her fingers shows signs of aging.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by JustLaffs(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
So you know who or rather what to look out for when it's reported missing
BiafranBushBoy:

Please reply ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by AdamuAudu: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
This character zero and mannerless girl don come again abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by jameyjaggs: 5:11pm On May 22, 2018
me ah dnt knw bout u guyz buh dis gal is pretty.......*In wizkids voice* ''Eledumare where is my money oo''!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by obowunmi(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2018
Some thick thighs....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
Where is the "Stunning" that you are referring to?

All I see are layers upon layers of pancake and foundation undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by SoapQueen(f): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
Confidence! Not everyone can pull an outfit like this.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2018
wink
Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by Akinpelumusibau: 5:14pm On May 22, 2018
rafhell:
very ugly.

What do u people gain in envy?
I guess this beautiful lady is more beautiful than any of your female family member

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by fagbemiakintayo(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2018
Can we just forget about BBnaija or what is it calld.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by pope1477(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2018
this chick is dope.... kiss for you...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today by oneeast2: 5:15pm On May 22, 2018
CeeC is a class art, not like the cheap illiterate wh.ore that had to sleep around as their only selling point.

GO CEEC

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Veterans Whose Children Have Followed In Their Footsteps / Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.