Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Business You Can Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Can Start With 50k (461 Views)

I Need A Very Lucrative Business I Can Start With 50k / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With 50k by sheggietyn: 5:49pm On May 22, 2018
If you are reading this post, you need a business to start up with and don't know what business well am about to enlighten you

Every Business Deserves a some weight capital to start, now that Nigeria Currency has even depreciated to dollar, okay to start you need lot of things like

Tools
Office
Workers

and so on but what if i tell you that i can give you a business plan that can make you millions starting with 50K alone in this business you don't need to buy anything only selling something created by you in the comfort of your home via the power of social media marketing, this is not related to any business you might have come across.. it is new and valid, if interested just contact me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Alert, Dont Fall Victim / 14 Ships With Petrol, Other Products Arrive Lagos Ports - NPA / Business Investors Partners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.