Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Love A Crime Season 1 Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Love A Crime Season 1 Episode 1 (569 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / Is Love A Crime Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love A Crime Season 1 Episode 1 by itzbright(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2018
IS LOVE A CRIME
SEASON 1 EPISODE 1
by Daniel Okon a.k.a It'z Bright
"O my God, this boring teacher have enter again, I hate him so much with his Boring Mathematics subject" said Angela as she sigh and walked out from the classroom.
Angela was a very pretty girl that comes from a rich family, but she was also very rude to people, that was the reason her parent sent her to boarding school.
Mr Cletus was the mathematics subject teacher of st mark international school, which was located at Abuja, he was one of the teacher that don't tolerate unseriousness from any student, that was the reason why many student in the school disliked him.
As Angela walked out from the classroom she went to her dormitory to stay with her friends who also dodged from classes.
After Mr Cletus finished teaching he left the class, then the time keeper rang the bell for change of subject.
When Angela heard the bell she waited for extra 5 minutes before she went back to her class.
"Hi Angela why were you not in class, you missed a lot" said James
"And how is that your concern"
"Sorry o, iron lady"
"Don't call me that name, get out from my way"
Angela went and sat down with her friends.
"Hello babe, you Dodge class again, when will you change" said Queen
"The man is very boring and you know that" said Angela
"Anyway he gave us assignment" said rejoice
"You will help me with it",
They continued gisting till the next subject teacher entered the classroom..
______To be continued____
Author: Daniel okon a.k.a it'z Bright
Whatsapp: 09071507271[b]IS LOVE A CRIME
SEASON 1 EPISODE 1
"O my God, this boring teacher have enter again, I hate him so much with his Boring Mathematics subject" said Angela as she sigh and walked out from the classroom.
Angela was a very pretty girl that comes from a rich family, but she was also very rude to people, that was the reason her parent sent her to boarding school.
Mr Cletus was the mathematics subject teacher of st mark international school, which was located at Abuja, he was one of the teacher that don't tolerate unseriousness from any student, that was the reason why many student in the school disliked him.
As Angela walked out from the classroom she went to her dormitory to stay with her friends who also dodged from classes.
After Mr Cletus finished teaching he left the class, then the time keeper rang the bell for change of subject.
When Angela heard the bell she waited for extra 5 minutes before she went back to her class.
"Sorry o, iron lady"
Whatsapp: 09071507271[/b]IS LOVE A CRIME
SEASON 1 EPISODE 1
"Sorry o, iron lady"
Whatsapp: 09071507271
Re: Is Love A Crime Season 1 Episode 1 by itzbright(m): 3:07am On Nov 01, 2022
To read Complete Story of Is Love A Crime Season 1-5 Visit https://brightlovestory.com/is-love-a-crime-season-1/

(1) (Reply)

She Was Never A Bridesmaid / Content Writers Needed / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.