Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (61552 Views)

Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria Within Minutes – Dr. Michael / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria In Minutes - Dr. Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by skayT: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
Honestly, this guy is talking balderdash! What bank doesn't have a firewall? I'm pretty sure he has not seen a software firewall before, let alone an hardware firewall. A software firewall with the right settings should be able to prevent from security vulnerabilities. Even non core IT-centric firms make use of firewall to prevent access from any external untrusted network.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by xreal: 2:56pm On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

In sane countries, he would be lock up for life.

I doubt it.

He will be employed, and paid heavily.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by lincs25(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
The guy just the claim efizzy. He doesn't know what firewalls is. If small companies with small network settings are using firewalls is banks that will not use it? Fake doctor, fake hacker and fake Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by SirBunky85(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2018
Bizibi:
There was a thread about Nigeria banking data management and there was an argument between a guy and antiwailer concerning the vulnerability of Nigerian banking I.T system........this just confirmed it.
so u believe dis nonsense?U dull wella o

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by loomer: 3:00pm On May 23, 2018
useless journalist asking irrelevant questions
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by SirBunky85(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
spartan50:
Our police are foolish sha .. You don't parade such people.. They are assets to the country
see dem team"In Saner climes".

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
Bizibi:
There was a thread about Nigeria banking data management and there was an argument between a guy and antiwailer concerning the vulnerability of Nigerian banking I.T system........this just confirmed it.

I am ashamed if u believe this nonsense.

Pull 1 billion faya.

One must be very dumb and ignorant to believe this nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by bouncin04(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2018
HTTP tummel.com grin cool
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by QuietHammer(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
Mention one of your sane countries whose government has given employment to a scammer or quit saying this trash just to sound informed.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Righteousness89(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
[s]
QuietHammer:

Mention one of your sane countries whose government has given employment to a scammer or quit saying this trash just to sound informed.
[/s]

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by soliddust2020: 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
I have seen that porsche several times around NTA asaba. This guy they lie, he is just good with fake alerts and distraction techniques. If he is a good hacker he will move real money from the bank and not fake alerts. The police don beat story enter e mouth to look like them solve high profile cyber crime, yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by okwabayi(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
He's lying. He has nothing to offer.
The white man demystified financial crime hackers. Movies show it as someone typing on a keyboard and carting away millions in currency. The reality is more of someone calling another then tricking them into revealing their bank details. It's no different from yahoo yahoo.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by PAQ(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2018
He could pull out N1bn from any bank but chose to send fake alerts? I dont get it, why not transfer the millions to the car seller?
Fool taking us for fools.... Ur papa!

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by dudley1459: 3:10pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
For where ,this guy is a novice

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
okwabayi:

He's lying. He has nothing to offer.
The white man demystified financial crime hackers. Movies show it as someone typing on a keyboard and carting away millions in currency. The reality is more of someone calling another then tricking them into revealing their bank details. It's no different from yahoo yahoo.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by onatisi(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
LordKO:
Balderdash. You've the capacity to do such yet you resorted to perpetrating your nefarious act by sending fake sms. Spoofing doesn't require technical knowledge.
dont mind them , Nigerians can believe anything , the same way they believed that buhari took a loan to buy his apc nomination form

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by LaudGuy: 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
hats dumb. rather pull 10 naira only from 100 million accounts in a period of 1 month. Now that's a smart hacker not this loud pipe.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by oluxy(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2018
If i may advice the FG, State and our security agents, this guy need not to be prosecuted but recruited. His kind of knowledge will help any reasonable entity especially state government or government.

i know his crime is punishable yet let him be refine and recruited in government agency.

he's an asset not a liability.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by jay4rhyme: 3:13pm On May 23, 2018
hmmmm,
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by okwabayi(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2018
In the white man's land the punishment they'll give this man is hell on Earth. What they normally do is send the person to the dark ages: the only form of text communication they can make is via hand written letters, no internet connection or personal cellphones. Every peer to peer message done online or via sms is typed only by a third party who can assess the message content in realtime to make sure it's not fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by bobkezel(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
This guys knows nothing. He is talking trash. Real hackers don't use this newbie and outdated method.
If he is good as he claimed, he could have hacked into bank accts with same names and pulled the money he needed and then tranfer it to the porsche seller.
Sars go deal with the porsche seller mercilessly, nobody will believe his own side of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by onatisi(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
the guy knows nothing , he is just a common layman crook posing as a cyber Juggernaut , it is a trick he is playing and who knows it might work,because if it is people like you that arrested him ,they may be contemplating giving him a light sentence . what he does is just fake bank alert , the commonest cyber crime in naija , go to auto section or business threads on nairaland and see how ppl are busting them on a daily basis .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by okwabayi(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
It's a heavy lie and impossible. Documentaries upon documentaries have revealed the true nature of their crimes.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Therealev: 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
Trust me, this is all Internet Jargons. The real hackers know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Righteousness89(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
onatisi:

the guy knows nothing , he is just a common layman crook posing as a cyber Juggernaut , it is a trick he is playing and who knows it might work,because if it is people like you that arrested him ,they may be contemplating giving him a light sentence . what he does is just fake bank alert , the commonest cyber crime in naija , go to auto section or business threads on nairaland and see how ppl are busting them on a daily basis .
Blabbing here is no Solution.....
If the Guy is a criminal like u say, he should face the Judgement.... But some knowledge should be extracted from him...
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by DabuIIIT: 3:17pm On May 23, 2018
Conehead grin
coneheads and tiff tiff grin
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by package7(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2018
Attention seeker shocked
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2018
The FG is not gullible to believe his fallacy.

MARX77:
If the federal government is wise, they would employ this guy codedly as an ethical hacker to make banking systems more secure but NO!! It is now they would like to show their stinking integrity by prosecuting him.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Habibatuley23: 3:21pm On May 23, 2018
Look what u ve done to yourself now.....obviously not smart enough.

Crime don't pay.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by eyinjuege: 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:

He don job you too...
All he has is mouth, and sweet mouth at that.
That's all he's been using to scam people.
Nothing spectacular.
It will be interesting to see how much he has in his account, and see how many transfers he was able to do on his own without the involvement of bank workers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
hmmm. How true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.