Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88796 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Issafela: 9:06pm On May 22, 2018
As seen and captured live, this is what was given as a prize to "Fernando Torres" After friendly match with the super eagles of Nigeria.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/22/see-what-torress-received-as-prize-after-friendly-match-with-super-eagles/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by HarunaWest(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
What the Hect is this one AGAIN

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Shelloween(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2018
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kiddoiLL(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do

593 Likes 57 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by KevMitnick: 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Dear Lord, what is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by agukayode(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2018
wetin be dis chaii torres don suffer for naija, meanwhile its looks like radiator

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2018
Torres will hang it in is parlour
2.2 £ pere

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
Good one Torres.
Love ya!

4 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kittykollinxx(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
0 creativity
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by EzendiEgo1: 10:46pm On May 22, 2018

Please who and who used Nigeria for money ritual I beg

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mhisbliss(f): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
grinThe guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by emeijeh(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Imagine.... No semblance with Clement Isong.

How the hell does that look like our 1000 naira bill?

And why were those girls dressed in red displaying their bakassis/ukwus during the award presentation?!

24 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by menix(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Hmm..

They should have given him Charcoal iron instead..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Frankskaf(f): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
T
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by eleko1: 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin grin okorocha must mould his statue

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by HawkToBar(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
If Nigeria team B can drag it Alt Madrid.
If the Super Eagles can beat Argentina.

Nigeria will go far in the World cup.

TeamNigeria

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by elyte89: 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
Imahuni:
Atm, Chelsea and Liverpool Legend

He wasn't a Chelsea legend, he FLOPPED at Chelsea cool

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by momodub: 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
Lovely na to forget am for hotel room

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by frankman365(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
very funny set of persons in Nigeria
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Riogeese(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
Lmao shocked
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThe guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch

You have a huge inferiority complex. That is his last match wearing an Atletico jersey (321st match)

Whites appreciate art and gifts. I don't understand the need for Blacks especially Nigerians to denigrate themselves

What would you buy a man worth $90 million ? I am sure a dumb person like you will clap if he was bought a house.

Believe me, he would appreciate this brass art work over you buying him a house in Uyo / Abuja or even Madrid in Spain.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by oblaak(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
He is wondering who cursed Nigerians
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by rapfezy: 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
Gift is gift no mata wot was given

4 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Fernandowski(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2018
Odiegwu o

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Newbeginnings(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2018
after the super eagles of our own country lost to a club it is safe to say that this world cup will be full of surprises

Nigerians got no chill

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Funjosh(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
He will forever cherish this.

14 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by LesbianBoy(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2018
Buhari sef sad

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2018
Hideous trophy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.