Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) (768 Views)

Jermaine Speaks On His Conversion And Micheal Jackson's Knowledge Of Islam / Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by adesodiq(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2010
"IT GOES LIKE THIS"

Give thanks to Allah,
for the moon and the stars
prays in all day full,
what is and what was
take hold of your iman
dont givin to shaitan
oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah.
Allahu Ghefor Allahu Rahim Allahu yuhibo el Mohsinin,
hua Khalikhone hua Razikhone whahoa ala kolli sheiin khadir

Allah is Ghefor Allah is Rahim Allah is the one who loves the Mohsinin,
he is a creater, he is a sistainer and he is the one who has power over all.

Give thanks to Allah,
for the moon and the stars
prays in all day full,
what is and what was
take hold of your iman
dont givin to shaitan
oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah.
Allahu Ghefor Allahu Rahim Allahu yuhibo el Mohsinin,
hua Khalikhone hua Razikhone whahoa ala kolli sheiin khadir

THAT MEANHE SAW THE TRUTH BEFORE HIS DEALTH ,ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by Deen4me(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2010

Salam alaikum brother

The Nasheed in question was not performed by Michale Jackson.

Please take note
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by SeanT21(f): 1:34am On May 28, 2010
That's a lie. MJ was not a Muslim!!
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by adesodiq(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2010
ok no vex,go google am
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by Deen4me(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2010
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by Jaideyone(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2010
u mean mj the paedophille? No wonder. He was just following mohammeds foot steps. . .lol
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by adesodiq(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
watch ur word
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by Aishabee(f): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
Zain Bhikha sang the song, you can goggle his name he has an official website where u can find his albums & lyrics.
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by thehomer: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
Even if he was a muslim, (not saying he was) how does a famous person belonging to a religion make it true?
Re: Is Lamis The Way(micheal Jackson Islamic ) by adesodiq(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
PLS DONT MISS INTERPRETE ME, I KNEW WHAT I MEANT FOR SAYING MICHEAL JACKSON MUSLIM SONG.DONT MISS INTERPRETE MY WORD I SAID AGAIN.ALL WHAT I MEAN IS JUST TO SHOW YOU THE LOVE ALLAH LOVES FOR US.U KNOW ALLAH LOVES HIM THATS WHY HE CHANGE TO A MUSLIM.ALLAH IS READY TO CHANGE ANY ONE.PLS ISLAM IS PEACE,DONT THINK THE MUSLIM DONT HAVE WEALTH AS THE CHRISTAIN DO,BUT WE KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PLANNED FOR US'"""ALL THE MUSLIM THAT ARE CHANGING TO CHRISTAIN NOW CAHNGED BECAUSE ONE PROBLEM OR THE OTHER,SOME GOES THERE BECAUSE THEY HEADR ONE ADVERT THAT THEY SHOULD COME AND RECEIVE BLESSIN, FAKE PASTOR DEY.EG TB JHOSHUA CAN U SEE MUIDEEN IDOLS BUT WE CAN SEE TB CHEATS,,,,,

(1) (Reply)

Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' / Some Quotes From The Koran Proving That Terror Is Within. / 12 Are My Imams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.