Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Legalization Of Documents At The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Legalization Of Documents At The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (1156 Views)

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents / The Rise And Fall Of Foreign Second Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legalization Of Documents At The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by alberbo(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
Hello Niaralanders

Most times it is required that some documents be legalized at the ministry of foreign affairs for some reasons; when submitting at some embassies in Nigeria, when needed to be submitted in some international offices abroad, when applying for job abroad, when needed to process some documents abroad,and so on.

Lets say not all Nigerians are disposed to going to Abuja to have these required documents Legalized at the Ministry of Foreign affairs which is only located in Abuja. How can most Nigerians residing far from Abuja or residing outside Nigeria have a required document legalized in the Ministry of foreign affairs?

Allow me to introduce myself and my services as I can help out with this task and other necessary legalization and attestation of documents as regards to all ministries and embassies located in Abuja.

N.B It can be done at The Ministries and Embassies that accept proxy .
Re: Legalization Of Documents At The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs by jimga(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Hi Alberbo, how do I get this done without going to Abuja?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Go From Here!!! I Need Your Advice / Breaking: JAMB Postpones UTME 2019 Exam Date, See New Date / Red Giant Trapcode Suite 15.1.8 Mac Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.