Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Stay Successful In Business While In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Stay Successful In Business While In School (261 Views)

At 20, What Are Things One Needs To Learn Or Do To Be Successful In The Future? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Successful In Business While In School by sunnyh: 6:23am On May 23, 2018
Have you heard anything about consistency before now?

Consistency is a necessary ingredient in success. It’s strange, because most people do not seem to know it’s true power. Whenever I start a project there’s that initial excitement that always keeps me going for weeks to sometimes months. When it wears off things can get rough, that is when you truly want to know you’re doing something you love. I don’t even want to count the amount of projects I’ve started and given up after the initial steam.

Even when you’re passionate about something, you still have to whip out your discipline to keep going through the dips. When you get through that first valley, the results can sometimes be quite amazing. How long does it take?That’s a hard question, because there are no set time limits in the universe.

You can start a blog about ..continue reading here

(1) (Reply)

No Jamb Admission / MUST SEE >> Over 25 Jobs You Can Do Online As A Beginner Without Any Capital / Beautifully Finished & Portable Room In A Flat For Rent @ Akoka. Price : 300,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.