Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

They Once Said I Would Never Make It. – What A Cliche - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Once Said I Would Never Make It. – What A Cliche (294 Views)

Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Once Said I Would Never Make It. – What A Cliche by cynthiabesty: 7:34am On May 23, 2018
Many times, you will hear a successful person say something like “They once told me I would never make it, but here I am today…blah blah”

If you are not careful, you might fall wrongly for that statement.

The intention behind the statement is to inspire others, but if you do not stop to think, it might make you live your life perpetually as a mediocre without realizing it.

Let me explain.

If you check the story of these successful people, they started out as rough diamonds, trying to get appreciated for their ‘potentials’. The quality of their work at that time is usually a far cry from the quality of their work as at the time of....continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Essay Help Services In USA / Admission News Update / Jamb Was Never The Only Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.