Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Much Can I Get A Customized Plate Number? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Can I Get A Customized Plate Number? (1843 Views)

Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / What Is Your Say Or Take On/About Using Customized Plate Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Get A Customized Plate Number? by Alwaysking: 7:57am On May 23, 2018
I want to know the exact price of a customized plate number with my name in Lagos, I'm thinking of getting it for my new ride. please I need a valid location where I can get it and the price of it. thank you.

Cc:lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
Re: How Much Can I Get A Customized Plate Number? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Alwaysking post=67798853]I want to know the exact price of a customized plate number with my name in Lagos, I'm thinking of getting it for my new ride. please I need a valid location where I can get it and the price of it. thank you.

I can be of help to you on this. Call or Watsap Nat on 08030487887..
Re: How Much Can I Get A Customized Plate Number? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2018
If you discovered that someone ''an agent'', had processed a fake customized no plate for you after having paid him/her some huge amount of money, what would you do?

A client whom I had assisted in processing his driver's license called me today for renewal of his friend's customized no plate expired documents.
I asked him to send me the no plate so I could renew it automatically since it's supposedly already in the system, only to discover that it was a fake registration.
This means that with the no plate, the information of the owner of the vehicle with the customized no plate was not on the system.

This is disheartening.

Say no to patronizing AGENTS.

contact an MVAA (Motor Vehicle Administration Agency )personnel for your vehicle registrations and expired documents renewal.

(1) (Reply)

Come To My Country And Establish - Sierra Leone President Begs INNOSON / Toyota Corolla Vs. Honda Civic Vs. Toyota Yaris Vs. Honda Jazz? [HELP] / Why Do Nigeria Car Dealers Avoid Displaying VIN Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.