Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre (3172 Views)

Study In CHINA On 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship For Prospective Students / Anambra State University Of Science And Technology Uli. Prospective Students Information Provider / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti PPP {Past, Present And Prospective Students} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by elbukaze(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2010
To those of u who chose Anambra State University Uli as ur first or Second Choice, and also for those of u who purchased the Direct entry Form, l'm here to inform u that it is only the foolish one that hope to get admission through Bribery, Never u give a single penny to Any body no matter how convincing he or she sounds. The school had a new V.c who is not willing to tolerate, So l advice u all to start now in preparing for ur post Utme examination, never depend on Any one, they will all fail u, just depend on ur God and bliv in urself. I'm also here to assist u on any information that u need about the school, in fulfillment of my promise to ensure that all of u must be informed about any development in the admission stuff, l had created a group on facebook where u can join and interact with ur fellow prospective students, just log on to facebook and search for 'ANSU PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS'. if u need any information dont hesitate to call me on 08064741098. I'm there to ensure u are informed. Thanks
Re: Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by fantastic2(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2010
Pease can some one tell me How to register for the post ume for Anambra state university, I have trying using ansu-edu.ng but no link for the application.
Re: Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by funmi2010: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2010
Before you apply, you have to register by filling the form (thats what i saw when i visited the site now)

Re: Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by demainman: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2012
Am writing 2 make inquiry abt de, so, is de student goin 2 purchase d same form as dat of jambite? any1 wit vital info shud pls keep me updated wit d de stuff.my no is 07058759454 tnx
Re: Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by demainman: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
@elbukaze, i appreciate u 4 ur call bt d facts remains dat i was far away 4rm home d day u called nd we're somehow restricted from making calls where i was then. though am goin 2ru a training right away nd we av stipulated time 2 handle phone. so i wil b glad if u can let's meet here or on facebook. tnx in anticipation for ur brodaly luv.
Re: Anambra State University Prospective Students. Information Centre by missbola: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2013
Egbegohon Scholarship-200
aspiring undergraduates will
be selected,and given 250
thousand naira each,to cover
all their polytechnic/university education
expenses. This scholarship is aimed at
encouraging every youth to
get a university education.
How To Register br /> in not
more than 15 lines. Write the
reasons you deserve to be selected for this scholarship
award,and full details e.g full
names,state of origin,name of
the secondary schools
attended,polyjamb/jamb registration
number. Send all these to
EgbegohonScholarship@mail.com.
Note:If your jamb score is less
than 180,dont apply,you will
definately be disqualified.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Genuine Ond Result? / See What A 300level Student Of OAU Wrote / Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.