Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please (622 Views)

Get More Traffic/Clients Now With SEO!!! / Does Niche Blogging Has Anything To Do With Seo? / Get A Well Designed Blog With SEO + Custom Domain For A Very Cheap Price Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by DotmanCeo(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2018
GOOD DAY Y`ALL MY NAME IS DOTUN THE OWNER OF DOTUNSBLOG.COM.NG PLEASE I NEED HELP ON SEO FOCUS KEYWORD I`M ALWAYS GETTING THE RED BUTTON ON MUSIC AND MOVIES UPLOAD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PERFECT FOCUS KEYWORD PLEASE
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by Doerstech(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2018
Read....

1 Like

Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by DotmanCeo(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2018
Doerstech:
Read....

Thanks man
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by bedfordng(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
DotmanCeo:
GOOD DAY Y`ALL MY NAME IS DOTUN THE OWNER OF DOTUNSBLOG.COM.NG PLEASE I NEED HELP ON SEO FOCUS KEYWORD I`M ALWAYS GETTING THE RED BUTTON ON MUSIC AND MOVIES UPLOAD PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PERFECT FOCUS KEYWORD PLEASE
google keyword planner should be your friend
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by Dasameolgee(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2018
DotmanCeo:

https://www.abulegraphics.com/blog/everything-beginner-needs-know-seo/

https://www.abulegraphics.com/blog/best-9-seo-strategies-generate-website-traffic/

That's all you need
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by DotmanCeo(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by DotmanCeo(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2018
Thank you boss
bedfordng:
google keyword planner should be your friend
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by hennyholla17(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Have u tried link juice? get links from high PR sites and watch d magic. 1 link each from dem is enough
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by DotmanCeo(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2018
No sir
hennyholla17:
Have u tried link juice? get links from high PR sites and watch d magic. 1 link each from dem is enough
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by TopYouGo: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
DotmanCeo:

To start with, you need to build backlinks from websites with high domain authority. Then you need to know how to perform keyword research and write posts for on-page SEO. Check our signature and contact if you need help in building backlinks to your blog and advice on keyword research and on-page SEO.
Re: Please Somebody Should Help Me With Seo Please by darexkey(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
DotmanCeo:
I have an SEO tool (a google crawler) that will help you to crawl your website. It will also help you with quality backlinks. Search for the functions of a google crawler. It's going for N5k. if interested whatsapp or call 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

Tales of Thorn:Global unlimited rubies hack download Android iOS / Fomo Publishers Network (fomoisms): How To Earn $1000 From Referral [right Now] / 12 Best Web Development Tools For 2019 – A Webmaster’s Toolkit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.