Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Recharge And Get Paid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge And Get Paid (418 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) / Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid by Ojuri20: 10:04am On May 23, 2018
Smart is art.

The richest folks alive today are folks who sell things 8 billion people cannot live without;

Dangote: Food Items. A huge percentage of the groceries in our supermarkets and malls are Dangote products. People must feed!

Zuckerberg: Connection. Humans have an emotional and psychological need to connect and relate in the world. This is why we desperately and instinctively seek to socialize. Zuckerberg merely takes advantage of that innate longing. People must socialize.

Property Owners: People must live in an enclosed and protected environment that shields them from the elements and other dangers, providing warmth and comfort. They must have a place to lay their heads after a long hard day's work. People must be sheltered.

Etc.

These people have one thing in common; they provide neccesaries; basic requirements of life. Things you and I cannot live without. These are not luxuries. They are necessaries. So if you want to be rich and wealthy in the nearest future, ladies and gentlemen, start investing your time and money in NECESSARIES. That will be a smart business choice.

The fact is that many things that used to fit into the 'Luxury' box have moved to the 'Necessary' box.

Once upon a time, mobile phones � were luxury goods, but not anymore. You are a modern Eskimo if you do not have a cellphone, at least. You are literally unreachable or nonexistent. You just have to have a cellphone, if not a smartphone. Once upon a time, having an email or a gmail was not a necessary part of daily living. It was luxury. But today you are as good as not having a known address if you don't have an email address. The exigencies of modern life move luxury items to become necessary items.

In 2018 and beyond, airtime and data bundles from telecoms companies (MTN, GLO, 9MOBILE, ETISALAT) ARE ALREADY and WILL CONTINUE TO BE Necessaries! What this means is that people will never stop needing and demanding these products. They have become so crucial to our survival that we can no longer live without them.

We must buy airtime and data bundles to connect with families and friends, reach out to acquaintances, prospect clients and advertise products as well as market them, have online presence and carry out a myriad of transactions.

Believe it or believe it, next to food airtime and data bundles rank next on the 21st century Priority Check List. There are many people today who are owing rents and utility bills but who never miss an opportunity to buy airtime and data bundles. In fact, there are people who would spend their last dime to purchase airtime and data bundles and then beg to feed. This is to demonstrate how madly crucial or necessary airtime business has become. Almost as necessary as feeding.

So what does that tell you and I? It is sending a very strong message to smart people: investing your time and money in airtime and data bundles business is a guaranteed route to riches. You can never be wrong if you invest in buying and selling of airtime and data bundles. As long as humans exist you will always make money because they must use your products. They really do not have a choice anymore because they are necessaries.

Do you think it is a happy coincidence that the richest man in Nigeria (Dangote) sells mostly food items and the second in ranking to him (Adenuga) sells airtime and data bundles? Guys, this is no coincidence. People buy airtime as often and as much as they buy food. You may argue that Adenuga is also into other businesses, but his Glo Company remains his mainstay and cashcow.

Very soon virtually everyone in the world would have an e-wallet just as we now have e-purchase. A few decades ago nobody had e-mail but today virtually everyone does. The world is changing at light speed.

I have offered folks an opportunity to key into that world by doing a business that gives them an e-wallet and provides them an opportunity to become rich by selling online the things people buy after food which is airtime and data bundles, but all I hear is mostly *cricket*. And then I was forced to conclude that most youths do not want money, they only want miracle money. They don't really want riches, they want miracle riches. In other words, they are looking for quick fixes.

A business that pays you when you buy is a business any clever person would like to consider. Ordinarily when we buy something, we pay, we don't get paid. But here is a business that pays you for buying and even pays you when others buy, and people are ignoring? I just don't understand. I was thinking youths would jump at it, but no, only a few are smart enough.

There's absolutely no way you'd do such a business consistently for 3 to 5 years and not be very rich; firstly because little drops�of water make a river and secondly because the products (airtime and data bundles) are not going anywhere anytime soon due to the fact that they are products people can no longer live without. Think about this for a second and be smart for the sake of your children and grandchildren.

If you are as smart as a few youths that have come on board, I'll be willing to give you more details inbox by joining the WhatsApp link below

https:///7p2cgwMz23E4h4OulbJTgO

Happy Wednesday to you all.

#truthissacred
Selah.

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Investment / Hello All, Please Can Anyone Educate Me On ARM??? / Make $50 To $100 Weekly By Doing Absolutely Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.