Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 (686 Views)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Help My Infinix Hot4 Is Dead / Infinix Hot4 Pro Says Cellular Network Not Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 10:36am On May 23, 2018
dear nairalanders, please all I need is a step by step guideline on how to update from marshmallow to nougaut 7.0 without any complications as I don't really know much when it comes to tweaking and stylising phones.
device is infinix hot4. God bless you as you help me out.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by HeyCorleone(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2018
Why don't you just enjoy your marshmallow in peace?

Can't see any difference between Nougat and Marshmallow. The real change in Android OS in years comes with Android P.

So don't give yourself unnecessary headache.

Instead save up to get an Android P device.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 11:15am On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Can't see any difference between Nougat and Marshmallow. The real change in Android OS in years comes with Android P.

but most of my friends use nougaut and I like the interface and features that comes with it.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by HeyCorleone(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2018
OluwasureGig:

but most of my friends use nougaut and I like the interface and features that comes with it.

There is no much difference. Plus you don't use stock Android so the look on Hot 5 should be the same with Hot 4. Just don't worry your pretty head over nothing. don't go and brick your phone o. Just manage.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 2:57pm On May 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There is no much difference. Plus you don't use stock Android so the look on Hot 5 should be the same with Hot 4. Just don't worry your pretty head over nothing. don't go and brick your phone o. Just manage.
if you say so. thanks
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2018
OluwasureGig:
dear nairalanders, please all I need is a step by step guideline on how to update from marshmallow to nougaut 7.0 without any complications as I don't really know much when it comes to tweaking and stylising phones.
Reboot your phone while your data is on, you will see a system update option when your phone comes on.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 10:56pm On May 23, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
Reboot your phone while your data is on, you will see a system update option when your phone comes on.
so after doing this what's the next thing to do
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by Nobody: 12:14am On May 24, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There are 2 major features among others

1. Multi window; ability to open 2 apps at the same time like watching YouTube and still whastapp or surf the web. Very dope and can't work with marshmallow execpt in some exceptions like Samsung phones.

2. Better notification control: Tired of that one app that keeps notifying you, but you're not sure how to silence it? Nougat makes it easier than ever to adjust notifications on an app-by-app basis. Just slide the offending notification to the right a little bit, and a gear icon will appear. Tap that to get options to adjust how notification appear for that app only. You can show notifications silently, block them entirely (handy for those games that always let you know your energy is full), or leave them as normal.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2018
OluwasureGig:

so after doing this what's the next thing to do
the system update icon should show click on it and download your update.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
the system update icon should show click on it and download your update.
so all I need to do is just download and install the update.. are there any precautionary steps I should take to avoid bricking my phone.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by tafat: 1:52pm On May 24, 2018
OluwasureGig:
can you really upgrade from one version to the other? i thought is just updates on the version you have already, well i dont know of your device but on tecno devices like the spark i use, you go to settings under phone and check for available updates then you download it.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2018
OluwasureGig:

so all I need to do is just download and install the update.. are there any precautionary steps I should take to avoid bricking my phone.
all the instructions you need dey there bros.
Re: Phonelanders Please Help Me Update My Infinix Hot4 To Nougaut 7.0 by OluwasureGig: 5:18pm On May 24, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
all the instructions you need dey there bros.
alright thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Battery Issue. Is It Normal? / Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite Leaked With Notch Display And Dual Rear Cameras / Samsung Announces Galaxy Note 9 With Bigger Screen, Huge Battery, And More Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.