Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today (27566 Views)

New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun / Bank Waiting For PHCN Light Grounds Banking Activities / Areas With No Banks And Banking Activities In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 23, 2018
See what Nigeria have reduced to

1 Like

Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Codeman01(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
That's their tradition there
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by jimrog: 12:04pm On May 23, 2018
dignity33:

Please tell me where Nigeria PVC write results if not rigged even so call 2015 presidential Election was rigged in favour of Buhari by northern elite in collaboration with western government or Edo governatorial Election were incumbent wrote the result with federal government have you not wondered on why every local government election conducted today the party the governor belong to always won not minding if he is performing or not . If Nigeria populace can not rise up for revolution to clean this mess going on they will keep on deceiving them to go and get your PVC at the end who ever they choose will keep on ruling.

Tell us who rigged the se and ss election for the PDP in 2015...
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Sirpaul(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2018
fear of awom omo irole aye
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by one4GOD(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2018
jeron1:
Banking activities has been paralysed today the 23rd of May, Banks were closed to customers today in Sagamu because they were no Armored tanks around. Banks in Sagamu usually open to customers only when there is presence of Police personnel and Armored tanks but the Police didn't come today and there is no official report from the police yet.

Customers are all stranded outside the gate
Banks didn't open and you all are standing there, when boys come around now and spray unah, u guys will start shouting 'devil' hmmmmm I don talk my own sha.
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by aking123(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2018
Unserious transmission, now no explanation for his actions (police absence).
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by BioTeck: 12:21pm On May 23, 2018
derealj:
Ogun state is one of the most hopeless state in Nigeria. They should just merge with Lagos to know whether their redemption will come.

I just wanted to let you to have certain information about Ogun State which to you is the most hopeless...for your info, Ogun State is the second most rich state after Lagos out of the 36 states...The IGR is only second to Lagos State...So if States were to stand on their own today, Ogun State has the second best chance to survive ...only Lagos State is more prosperous that Ogun State in terms of internally Generated Revenue followed by those South-South States.

Do you still think they are hopeless?

1 Like

Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Ttipsy(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
Ogun again ? so how save is Abeokuta?
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by jay4rhyme: 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
batter to be safe though
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Kingdolo(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by orjaha(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2018
Nigeria needs more security personnel
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by GindoX(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2018
I just waste fare go, come.. Money má for use chop beans and bread. embarassed
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by SojiCash(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2018
showafrica:
I hope nothing is cooking..
It is Election is coming let's expect more of Bank Robbery may God save us...
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by lokho(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2018
I thought they said police is not doing anything in this country
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by somziency: 2:34pm On May 23, 2018
Strategic. To avoid stories that touch the heart. Huge sign that shouldn't be neglected.

1 Like

Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by plainol(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2018
Most of the suspects that robbed Offa banks are either former Mopol or SARS guys.

Can someone relate the smartness to close the banks to the disappearance of the police men?
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Estiara(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2018
derealj:
Ogun state is one of the most hopeless state in Nigeria. They should just merge with Lagos to know whether their redemption will come.

NO! Biko (please), let them stay on their lane. They shouldn't aggravate our security challenges.
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Estiara(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2018
orjaha:
Nigeria needs more security personnel

Nigeria needs competent and enlightened security personnel with integrity.
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
gurunlocker:
They do not want story that touch the heart
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by figure007(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
I'm first to comment. There's no big deal about it.

you have no single idea of why they shutdown... If you do you will not say this.... I think there was a time the whole bank was robbed in a day and it wasn't a funny thing.... Hmmmmm
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2018
figure007:
you have no single idea of why they shutdown... If you do you will not say this.... I think there was a time the whole bank was robbed in a day and it wasn't a funny thing.... Hmmmmm

Okay. But I meant there is no big deal about being first to comment
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by derealj(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
BioTeck:

I just wanted to let you to have certain information about Ogun State which to you is the most hopeless...for your info, Ogun State is the second most rich state after Lagos out of the 36 states...The IGR is only second to Lagos State...So if States were to stand on their own today, Ogun State has the second best chance to survive ...only Lagos State is more prosperous that Ogun State in terms of internally Generated Revenue followed by those South-South States.

Do you still think they are hopeless?

Big IGR with Abandoned projects everywhere, incessant ritual killings and robbery. Please carry your useless IGR and go
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by derealj(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Estiara:

NO! Biko (please), let them stay on their lane. They shouldn't aggravate our security challenges.

Lol But you guys should lend them Ambode small.
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by sammirano: 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
flamingfire24:
Bank Crime And South West Are Siemese Twins.

Have you forgotten owerri zenith bank robbery so soon.
Re: Banking Activities Paralysed In Sagamu Today by kunletexs: 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
it fun seeing the places I had once gone for banking again. sagamu would never forget that day the daredevil showed their stunts that even the police ran for cover and vigilante showed themselves but water pass their garri

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Determines The Value Of A Country's Currency? / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / CBN’s dollar restrictions killing our businesses, Nigerians cry out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.