Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In (1109 Views)

[video] Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 - My Experience After 4 Days / Tecno 96 Hours Power On – What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? / How To Activate Badoo Super Power For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Ejadike(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2018
It’s no longer news, the power situation in the country is bad and electricity goes off in some places for as long as 4 days. Nigeria prides itself as the giant of Africa but there are a lot of issues and problems daily facing its citizenry. One of the major problem is the issue of power and no one is guaranteed that for 24 hours of the day. This brings us back to the matter, having no power for 4 days is not strange to me or the average Nigerians, go to some communities and they will tell you there hasn’t been light for 4 months; yet they survive.

Technology today goes hand in hand with electricity, including gadgets such games and mobile devices.
Most people today cannot “survive” without their smartphones and they would do anything just to charge and make their phone stay up.

TECNO latest power series is promising up to 4days of normal usage, 24 hours of gaming and 30 hours of video playback,all thanks to its new smart power saving technology. The TECNO Pouvoir2 boasts 6.0-inch full view display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, fast 4G internet connection and is equipped with the latest Android 8.1 Oreo, Face ID, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. What so you think about this device?

What if you do not have access to generator, power bank and there is no power for 4 days? What will you do and can your device survive 4 days on constant usage?

Source: https://lailasnews.com/what-will-you-do-if-there-is-no-power-for-4-days/

Honsule
Dragnet
Puskin
Ishilove

Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by appswift: 1:16pm On May 23, 2018
I use Solar power undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by MrBONE2(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2018
No Probs cos we used Power from the Wind gifted to us by Great One which had being technically and spiritually helped in provision of electric-Transmission for our use grin
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Creg7: 5:18pm On May 23, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Wow! Say What? 96hours of battery life? That's awesome.

I'll tap power from pouvoir 2
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by mrkachi13(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Wow! Say What? 96hours of battery life? That's awesome.

That is for Standby mode and not heavy usage.
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by PureMe01: 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
Ejadike:
It’s no longer news, the power situation in the country is bad and electricity goes off in some places for as long as 4 days. Nigeria prides itself as the giant of Africa but there are a lot of issues and problems daily facing its citizenry. One of the major problem is the issue of power and no one is guaranteed that for 24 hours of the day. This brings us back to the matter, having no power for 4 days is not strange to me or the average Nigerians, go to some communities and they will tell you there hasn’t been light for 4 months; yet they survive.

Technology today goes hand in hand with electricity, including gadgets such games and mobile devices.
Most people today cannot “survive” without their smartphones and they would do anything just to charge and make their phone stay up.

TECNO latest power series is promising up to 4days of normal usage, 24 hours of gaming and 30 hours of video playback,all thanks to its new smart power saving technology. The TECNO Pouvoir2 boasts 6.0-inch full view display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, fast 4G internet connection and is equipped with the latest Android 8.1 Oreo, Face ID, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. What so you think about this device?

What if you do not have access to generator, power bank and there is no power for 4 days? What will you do and can your device survive 4 days on constant usage?

Source: https://lailasnews.com/what-will-you-do-if-there-is-no-power-for-4-days/

Honsule
Dragnet
Puskin
Ishilove
MTK wat again?!
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Innov8ve1: 1:05am On May 24, 2018
Lol let them keep deceiving people, 24hours of gameplay with 5000mah? Tecno needs to come up with a better lie

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by tafat: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
4 days! tecno are not smiling o, this device will really come in handy.
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Ejadike(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2018
Innov8ve1:
Lol let them keep deceiving people, 24hours of gameplay with 5000mah? Tecno needs to come up with a better lie
This isn't a lie ooo... The device is like a power horse
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Ejadike(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2018
tafat:
4 days! tecno are not smiling o, this device will really come in handy.
I de tell you bro...

Honsule
Dragnet
Lalasticala

Please do the needful so people can know what's up.
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
Ejadike:
Tecno L9 didn't last up to 15hrs in my hand
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by datyorubaboy: 7:50pm On May 25, 2018
Me sef want to tap power o
Creg7:

Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by omoalajah(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2018
Lol. Solar gidigan
appswift:
I use Solar power undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by missslimzy(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2018
This device is what we need in this country
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2018
I love this.
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Behankey(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2018
missslimzy:
This device is what we need in this country
We need good governance too. Butt this device will be useful too as the power supply is epileptic

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Just2endowed2(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2018
Get a Romoss Sense 6P 20,000mah powerbank smiley

Check my signature for how to order
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by scarycuteface(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2018
I thought we have left behind 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM. Feels like a good device. 4G ; Face ID and the huge battery.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Creg7: 6:28pm On May 27, 2018
Ejadike:

M ls help me tell him or her oo.. Lol
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by HeyCorleone(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2018
Creg7:

M ls help me tell him or her oo.. Lol
No matter what the device can't last 24hours on gameplay.
Re: What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In by Stevengold(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2018
Creg7:

The pouvoir fit power my TV?

(1) (Reply)

Smart Devices At Give Away Prices / Mobile Photography / Tecno S9 Touch Pad Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.