Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G (972 Views)

Only 2g No 3g: Please Who Else Is Noticing This / Countries Without Internet, No.3 Will Surprise You! / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G by Juliet11111(f): 12:11pm On May 23, 2018
ever since I bought this phone, I've not enjoy a speedy Internet browing. I've done everything I could but to no avail. I've restored factory settings, gone through the network settings, taken the phone to the technicians all to no avail.

the worst part is that I can't switch to 3G or 4g. I only see these" wcdma/lte/gsm" whenever I want to change the Internet settings. please someone should help as I'm not enjoying the phone cos of the slow browsing.
Re: Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G by giftedben: 6:41pm On May 23, 2018
Juliet11111:
ever since I bought this phone, I've not enjoy a speedy Internet browing. I've done everything I could but to no avail. I've restored factory settings, gone through the network settings, taken the phone to the technicians all to no avail.

the worst part is that I can't switch to 3G or 4g. I only see these" wcdma/lte/gsm" whenever I want to change the Internet settings. please someone should help as I'm not enjoying the phone cos of the slow browsing.

Are you sure is original
Re: Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G by Juliet11111(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2018
giftedben:

Are you sure is original
yes sire
Re: Please Help! My Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Has Very Slow Internet. No 3G by Juliet11111(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
pls I need help oooooo

(1) (Reply)

7 Hacks You Can Do On An Iphone You Don't Know. / Tecno Lands In Top 10 Smartphone Manufacturers for the first time / Airtel Reduces Night Data Bundles - Get 250MB For N50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.