Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) (16055 Views)

Clearance!!! New Female Children Clothes For Sale @N500 Each / See What A Guy Requested For And What His Tailor Sew For Him (photos) / Learn How To Sew For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My name is Damilola, the Creative Director of Adora's Place.

I will like to introduce you to the world of children fashion.
I will be teaching you how to make fabulous and trendy styles for our kids

We will explore on
Equipment & machines needed
How to take our kids measurement
Types of fabrics and materials that are perfect for children wears
Sketching/designing for our kids
Sewing proper
Having a perfect finishing on our finished cloth

For full detailed and practical lessons, whatsapp 08060396604 to register

SEWING FOR CHILDREN IS ALWAYS FUN AND BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:23pm On May 23, 2018
Starting a children’s clothing line business is one of the best business venture to invest in, this is because of
1. The population of kids being born every day
2. Children grow fast and therefore needs a replacement of their cloth at intervals
3. Children must buy cloth during almost all the festive periods (Easter period, Christmas, birthday, School End of the year party, Cultural day, New Year Celebration ,etc)

For full detailed and practical lessons, whatsapp 08060396604 to register

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2018
some lovely dresses that will be taught

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:39pm On May 23, 2018
SEWING FOR CHILDREN IS ALWAYS FUN AND BEAUTIFUL. ...CURRENTLY ON HOLD... No class for now

Children’s sewing patterns are cute and always interesting because you can include fun details, like different colourful stuff ranging from characters, colourful buttons of different shapes (animals, figures, letters and shapes) and so on.
Sewing for them also require less fabric and can be faster and easy to do and if perhaps you are into sewing other projects, you can quickly get back to other projects.( leaves us more time and money for more sewing projects).

But never forget that sewing for children also have their own unique challenges.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
COURSE OUTLINE

This course is designed to introduce students to the world of children fashion. We will explore on
Equipment & machines needed
How to take the kids measurement
How to use the kids’ standard size as measurement to sew
Types of fabrics and materials that are perfect for children wears
Sketching/designing your collections
Sewing proper
Having a perfect finishing on your collections
How to reach your target market (online and offline)
Building up your customers base from zero level
How to brand your business/ registration of business
Packaging and marketing your finished products
Entrepreneurship

For full detailed and practical lessons, text/whatsapp 08153590217 to register

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2018
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINES REQUIRED

You are expected to have the following on ground:
A sewing machine (either electric, manual or hand sewing machine)
Scissors
Needle and thread
Fabric/materials for practice (other materials will be communicated as the course go on)
Iron

Materials Needed: hard cover notebook (recommended)
Drawing paper or A4 paper
Writing utensil (pen or pencil)
A set of 12 color pencils
Ruler (other materials will be communicated as the course go on)
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
The table below shows the various standard measurement that are available and accepted for use

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Is any one following the thread, i will like to receive some response before i continue. Please kindly comment "I'm with you" below. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by Johnvik: 6:04pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by blessedchick(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
Am with u

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by Angelina996(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
We are with you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by flakzieb(f): 7:28pm On May 24, 2018
right behind you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by ayeesha: 8:29am On May 25, 2018
I'm with you.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2018
Good morning beautiful People, thanks for your response
Now we proceeds further

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
IDENTIFICATION OF BODY PARTS COMMONLY USE FOR KIDS MEASUREMENT
CHEST
WAIST
HIP
LENGTH
HALF LENGTH
TROUSER LENGTH

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 9:55am On May 25, 2018
We are starting from simple to complex.

We start with making of a skirts

Circle skirts

Gathers skirt

Pleated skirt
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2018
Circle Skirts

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 10:07am On May 25, 2018
Materials:
Fabric/material of choice
Short Zip/Elastic
Lining (optional)
NB: The color of the lining and zip to match the fabric

Sample Measurement used
Waist: 24”
Skirt length:12”
Picture: Fabric/Paper on fold

GET YOUR MATERIALS AND MEASUREMENT READY, CLASS STARTS BY MONDAY
THE PICTURE BELOW SHOULD HELP IN TAKING THE MEASUREMENT. FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS, I WILL GLADLY ANSWER THEM ALL

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
dharmielol:
Materials:
Fabric/material of choice
Short Zip/Elastic
Lining (optional)
NB: The color of the lining and zip to match the fabric

Sample Measurement used
Waist: 24”
Skirt length:12”
Picture: Fabric/Paper on fold

GET YOUR MATERIALS AND MEASUREMENT READY, CLASS STARTS BY MONDAY
THE PICTURE BELOW SHOULD HELP IN TAKING THE MEASUREMENT. FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS, I WILL GLADLY ANSWER THEM ALL
Why did you stop
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by Tfamily: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Am set, plz let's continue
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by classc25(f): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes oh let's continue please
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2018
okay....
we will continue, especially now that Christmas is here and i believe some of us want to make our kids wear by ourselves.

i will be uploading pictures /samples of the style we will make and if you also have any you will like to make too, kindly add it and we will make it together.

Note, we can take this up and to another level especially for people who have passion for it and ready to turn it to business(2019 is here o), don't worry, i'm here to help you
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by GodLifted: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Pls let us continue
God bless you ma
Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Good news!!!
� � �

Save some money this Christmas for..

Ask me how?
� �

Recently, a regular client contacted me to make dresses for her little Princess. The dresses include a Cinderella dress and some other dresses. On each of the dress, I made nothing less that N5000 profit and I was able to sew 5 dresses for her altogether. That's a whooping N25,000, yeah? In just 2days. That's even because she is a regular client.

One thing you should know is that, even if parents don't buy clothes, they will still sew and buy for their children and you can make a lot of profits from this.

Join me in an online practical class on how to make lovely Cinderella dresses for your Princess and Buba and Sokoto for your Prince.

You don't have to pay huge money to tailors or spend much on those imported dresses that won't even last long. You can make yours and make for other people and make money from it.

This practical class covers a period of 1 week from 8pm till 10pm so as to accommodate for the working class mothers too.

It's going to be a practical class with pictures and videos of the whole process. I will also give out other bonuses in the class.

This normally goes for N15,000 per person in our weekend class, but because I want a lot of people to benefit from it, it's going down for N2, 500 to the first 10 people who can make use of this opportunity. After the first 10 people, it will go back to N5,000.

Hurry now, limited spaces of 30 slots are only made available so as to ensure concentration in the class.

How to enjoy this bonus:

Pay a sum of N2,500 now into this Account:

Obasa Damilola T.
Guaranty Trust Bank

After making your payment, send the evidence of your payment to 08060396604 (Whats App) by screenshot or picture.

Please Note that, all classes will take place on Whatsapp, but you will have the opportunity to chat with me outside the class if you have any difficulty understanding the process.

Class holds between Dec 2nd to 8th, 2018.

Will you miss this opportunity like the others you've missed this year. I guess, No!
See you there

#adorasplace

Re: Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) by dharmielol(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guess how much these dresses are being sold......

#7000 - #10, 000

Yes you heard right

But I can show you how to make any of this dresses for as low as #2500 �‍♂️

If not even lower.

Sewing for kids is always fun and beautiful, let's have fun together

Pay a sum of N2, 500 now into this Account:

Obasa Damilola T.
Guaranty Trust Bank

After making your payment, send the evidence of your payment to 08060396604 (Whatsapp) by screenshot or picture.

Will you miss this opportunity like the others you've missed this year.
I guess, No?!
See you there[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

What Is Reigning In Nigeria Now? What's In Vogue? / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.