Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Millennial Men Don’t Go To Therapy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Millennial Men Don’t Go To Therapy (227 Views)

Self Care Tips For The Busy Nigerian Millennial / Don’t Go About Kissing Everyone; New HPV Virus That Kills Faster Than HIV/AIDS E / Stem Cell Therapy Effectiveness, Development, Application & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Millennial Men Don’t Go To Therapy by ValourDigest(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2018
WHY MILLENNIAL MEN DON’T GO TO THERAPY
About eight years ago, Eugene was in the midst of transferring colleges when he noticed how his mood sagged, seemingly at random times, triggered by the smallest things. He had spent the previous two years at a California State University “smoking, drinking and playing computer games” before realizing that he was treading water and wasting time. He felt envy toward friends who had a career path, but also contempt for other students who were either coasting or were just plain dumb.
Eventually, Eugene dropped out of school, aiming to transfer to a more prestigious private university. But over the next few months, daily routines like pulling himself out of bed and getting dressed loomed over him with daunting effect.
Read more……http://valourdigest.com/why-millennial-men-dont-go-to-therapy/

HOW TECHNOLOGY IS HIJACKING YOUR MIND…
I’m an expert on how technology hijacks our psychological vulnerabilities. That’s why I spent the last three years as a Design Ethicist at Google caring about how to design things in a way that defends a billion people’s minds from getting hijacked.
When using technology, we often focus optimistically on all the things it does for us. But I want to show you where it might do the opposite.
Where does technology exploit our minds’ weaknesses?
Read more……. http://valourdigest.com/how-technology-is-hijacking-your-mind/

THE TOP 10 MOST IN-DEMAND SKILLS FOR 2018
This is all useless,” I thought.
I’ve had this scenario occur several times throughout the process of formal schooling.
I felt it in high school while learning the “SAS” rule to compute angles for a triangle.
I felt it in college when I had to listen to my professor — who never had any business experience except for being a business professor — read the bullet points of his PowerPoint presentation word for word.
Read more…….. http://valourdigest.com/the-top-10-most-in-demand-skills-for-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The High-quality Phage Library Panning Service? / 1 Pound Of Fat = 3,500 Calories / Charter Club Linen Embroidered Tunic, Created For Macy's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.