Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

#bbnaija 2018: Nina Sets Up A Business Consultancy Firm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2018: Nina Sets Up A Business Consultancy Firm (484 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Nina Sets Up A Business Consultancy Firm by 9Ebisco: 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
Nina Chinonso Onyenobi one of the finalist of the 2018 edition of Big Brother Naija reality show, has just set up her business consultancy firm; Honeydough consulting.

Nina took to her social media platform to announce the new outfit which she said was created to promote products and services for businesses.

“It is imperative that we support each other in the best way possible to make our dear country worth living,” she wrote.

She went further to say

“Businesses are struggling to stay afloat due to obvious challenges which are quite discouraging.

Going by these ills in our Society, I wish to support businesses with my social media platform which will promote products and services for businesses registered by my consultant: Honeydoughconsulting and be advised on terms and conditions. Noting that we rise by lifting others, I look forward to celebrating visionary entrepreneurs,”

Nina, born and resident in Owerri in Imo State of Nigeria, loves singing, talking and chatting with other people.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-2018-nina-sets-up-business.html

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Nina Sets Up A Business Consultancy Firm by tectonotimes: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
Hmmm!!! Business consultancy firm? Wow!!! That's very good of her. Click on the first link on my signature should you like to be earning millions of naira through exporting non-oil products to foreign countries.
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Nina Sets Up A Business Consultancy Firm by deolurexy1(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2018
Laugh in spanish

(1) (Reply)

Gay, Lesbian Producers Have Taken Over Nollywood- Paul Obaze / Chika Ike Flaunts Her Hot Body In New Swimsuit Photos / 'when I Slide In A Girl's DM, I Do It With Respect' - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.