Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) (30488 Views)

Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by SQLmastar(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
Super eagles wont win a single match in Russia...
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Archangel15: 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
Zabaxaba:
I don't understand the need for yesterday's match though if the players going to Russia didn't play

If we had not played that match should we have discovered those talents we discovered yesterday?
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:
Where is my boo mikel

He's kinda busy right now.... cheesy #SkipperGoals

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Hennepin: 5:22pm On May 23, 2018
No keeper, they can as well player without anyone in front of the goal post
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
I'm already on my way to Russia
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Oxygen1998: 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Their faces sef no give person hope.... Worwor boys.
all this PH gals sef
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Phemi93(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2018
Nairalane:
Generator or what is the name of our coach sef, Pls, help me tell him that, fan's choice for those he should take to the World Cup are Nwakali and Usman Mohammed, that yesterday goal show's he has soccer instincts IN him.... Okocha had to call him to give him a nod for the goal.......

Lol.....Generator fa. Person papa
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Kulas: 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
Honestly I don't know the essence of yesterday's match with Atletico Madrid when key players that will go for world cup did not participate. Please somebody should enlighten me.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 5:24pm On May 23, 2018
the guy putting on white and wine tho..... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Amabeast: 5:25pm On May 23, 2018
Akinz0126:
So Uyo stadium has finally become the last resort for Nigeria super eagle.All over the 36 state

Chai Giant of africa
That's because, uyo stadium is the only standard one in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:26pm On May 23, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

He's kinda busy right now.... cheesy #SkipperGoals
Lolz ok i understand now cheesy
I love him biko I won't watch the world cup if he ain't playing.. cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:26pm On May 23, 2018
slapandfall:
The yellow abi na fair guy close to Omeruo for the 3rd pic.. is he also our footballer or Omeruo roommate?
That is Tyrone ebuehi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Akoko777(f): 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
Bigger boys grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Stanlyag(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
QueenDeborah:
football isn't played based on cuteness
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2018
He will feature naa... Very prominently in fact. cheesy

He is the Captain of the team and will lead the team out for every single game we play in Russia.

So don't worry, your love for Mikel will meet your seeing him on TV when matchday arrives. wink

tossie101:

Lolz ok i understand now cheesy
I love him biko I won't watch the world cup if he ain't playing.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:31pm On May 23, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
He will feature naa... Very prominently in fact. cheesy

He is the Captain of the team and will lead the team out for every single game we play in Russia.
So don't worry, your love for Mikel will meet your seeing him on TV when matchday arrives. wink

Lol ok I'm waiting I hope they win. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by pedrilo: 5:33pm On May 23, 2018
beledinho:
Abeg, who use blade tear all im cloth lyk dis... Na our player too??
na junior lokosa be dat, abeg free d guy, him neva mk money oh, na naija him league him for dey hustle.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Uhmmm... **coughs**

You were saying? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2018
I am so ecstatic about this world cup, it's a strange feeling but I like it. Super eagles or not, I am going to watch ever match.
Meanwhile, when will I bump into any of these players here in Uyo?

Russia2018

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2018
tossie101:

Lol ok I'm waiting I hope they win. cheesy

Just soar with the Eagles ma'am.... We are all wishing them the best and hoping for the finest.. Hopefully Mikel grabs a goal or two from midfield to make you ecstatic... Lol

Just believe with and in the team and sing "I believe I can flyyyyyyyyy"

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by histemple: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
kenzysmith:
Una feel say italy na mumu wey them dey carry buffon wey done reach 41 years for goal, in the goalkeeping unit experience matters a lot wordcup is not a place to try a novice 19 year old in goal, is not even playing for deportivo first team but team B ,even eyaeama that went to the world cup as a young lad was under the costody of ike shoromu a we still need vincent in that team a word is enough for the wise, we have a strong team but the goalkeepers we re taking to the world cup will be our doom Make them go play the. 3 games come back make we rest, please when coming back to nigeria remember to bring messi jersey for us to celebrate with

Do you also know that perhaps that was why Italy never qualified for the world cup?

And what do you mean by "Enyeama was under the COSTODY of Shoronmu?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
Without Vincent Enyeama at the center of the goal post, na sorry be our name.
Even with ur 101 enyeama in between the sticks without a strong defence sorry is your case
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
All I have to say is. . . WE NEED NEW GOAL KEEPER! Na 3 basket Rohr invite so.
Abeg make we settle with Enyeama or bring back Carl.
He can recuperate from Chemo during open camp.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by kenzysmith: 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
histemple:

Do you also know that perhaps that was why Italy never qualified for the world cup?

And what do you mean by "Enyeama was under the COSTODY of Shoronmu?
u brainless I swear
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by LaIabobo: 5:51pm On May 23, 2018
Kulas:
Honestly I don't know the essence of yesterday's match with Atletico Madrid when key players that will go for world cup did not participate. Please somebody should enlighten me.

Yesterday's match was only a ceremonial match sponsored by LaLiga and Multichoice to promote LaLiga in Nigeria. It was played just for money. I'm sure you saw the whole paparazzi after the match.
And not even played on a FIFA calendar window.
The match was meant for Eagles B, i.e the future eagles.

Super eagles' pre-worldcup friendly is starting this weekend against Congo, then England and Czech afterwards.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
LaIabobo:

Yesterday's match was only a ceremonial match sponsored by LaLiga and Multichoice to promote LaLiga in Nigeria. It was played just for money. I'm sure you saw the whole paparazzi after the match.
And not even played on a FIFA calendar window.
The match was meant for Eagles B, i.e the future eagles.

Super eagles' pre-worldcup friendly is starting this weekend against Congo, then England and Czech afterwards.

Abeg o! Ebola still dey that way o.
If they are coming, abeg they should not bring home-based players please!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by LaIabobo: 5:53pm On May 23, 2018
slapandfall:
The yellow abi na fair guy close to Omeruo for the 3rd pic.. is he also our footballer or Omeruo roommate?

Tyrone Ebuehi, 22, Dutch born right full-back, recently signed by Benfica.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by LaIabobo: 5:56pm On May 23, 2018
phreakabit:

Abeg o! Ebola still dey that way o.
If they are coming, abeg they should not bring home-based players please!

My fear too o.
But the Sport ministry said they are taking all precautions.

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by ekanDamie: 5:57pm On May 23, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Ur just a teenager who hasn't learnt anything in life.
Keep judgeing people by dier natural face.
Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2018
ekanDamie:
Ur just a teenager who hasn't learnt anything in life. Keep judgeing people by dier natural face.
take dat

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

How many Igbo's are there? If they are not up to 7 then Nigeria is a blow for me.

your inability to reason above mere tribal sentiments simply means you are nothing but a liability to mankind. your continuous stay on earth isn't adding any value to your kindred, your tribes men and certainly not 'phantom' country. to put it aptly, you are complete waste of space

ps: i'm Igbo too. for the record.. ONYE Anambra !!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Adepoju Beaten By Police During EndSARS Protest / Asisat Oshoala Reacts To Super Falcons Loss To Norway / That's Not What Leo Does: Ferdinand Shocked That Messi Laid Down Behind The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.