Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) (24508 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by CastedGist: 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

I call him Odogwu!
My tower of strength..
Happy birthday to a world class dad..love you papa

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/cee-c-celebrates-dad-birthday-photo

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by CastedGist: 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by malware: 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
How many threads on ceec so far?

But wait, Is she taller than her Dad?

Omo, that gene go strong well well

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by swiz123(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2018
So this is the fool that couldn't get N100 kiss condom to rid us of this badnews that makes front page all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 23, 2018
swiz123:
So this is the fool that couldn't get N100 kiss condom to rid us of this badnews that makes front page all the time.
How do you feel after calling someone's dad a fool?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2018
malware:
How many threads on ceec so far?

But wait, Is she taller than her Dad?

Omo, that gene go strong well well
Her dad is obviously taller than her 'cause she's on heels there. grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2018
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by CastedGist: 9:44am On May 24, 2018
angry
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by kolawoleibukun2: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
why e be na shewo na we day like give attention to? are there no mind-enriching things that we can put on the front page apart from ashewo dem? why we no day think positive abeg?
all these old smelling ashewo dem suppose go marry or care for their kids. many girls are inventing things with their bodies covered. all the se ashewo just day dominate our frontpage for nothing

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
ok
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by bobokeshington: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
So this poo too is a news
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by ProPlay: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
chop knuckle
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by humblenature: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

"There is no second chance to make a first impression"

CEE c , we still do not understand the type of "eyeglass endorsement" you signed the other day o.

I have it on good info that ubi and his "eyeglass entrepreneur" staged that act for people to see you as a positive brand.. Well, it failed.

My advice to you is please, stop disgracing yourself and stay off entertainment and social media circle. You are not humble enough to blow.

Your bbnaija character has robbed you of your stardom .. Pls just give up and stop trying.

Nobody likes you.. Its over barristar

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by oshe11: 10:54am On May 24, 2018
Someone that You can't take his advice nai u dey form dey praise here....

Lie Lie

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ekeseges(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2018
Ceec ceec
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Maket: 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Yesterday, we saw tobi with Dad. Today C-cee with Dad. Tomorrow may be BITO with SISTER getting marry because that guy KONJI no get boundary. Some people really have time following these celebrities even to the toilet. Some one should let me know the toilet where the marriage between TA&BB will be taking place. VANDORA COLLECT FAVOUR.
ORTOM COLLECT SLAP.
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Happy birthday Baba Cee-C

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by BlackHatNaija: 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Was thinking she doesn't regard her father the way she talked in the house.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:56am On May 24, 2018
shocked shocked

happy birthday to Cee-Cee's dad.......

On another note, Is that not fake yansh she is wearing in the picture?

Cos those hips dont look normal on her

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by hannysur8(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2018
Happy Birthday to the father of iron lady.... the last girl standing

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by chisure: 10:57am On May 24, 2018
I like the Dad thou.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by aguiyi2: 10:58am On May 24, 2018
Papa way you don warn for tv make him no talk rubbish,that one na Papa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by saneasses(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2018
you raised a lion, hbd sir. ceec my love
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Orochimaru1(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2018
Issorite
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by MrBigiman: 11:01am On May 24, 2018
The ugly CeeC actually has a handsome man as dad
Her bad behaviour if not changed will make her of no consequence in the industry. The most bitter lady in Nigeria she is. Also adding lies, stealing, and grossly abusive languages made it worse.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by Okoyeeboz: 11:03am On May 24, 2018
This is the man she dragged like a worthless piece of rag saying he says stupid things and should shut up.

Well, my condolences to him. If na only Ceec e born, e never born pikin be dat.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by ManBeast: 11:03am On May 24, 2018
So this man allowed her daughter to go act on bbnaija, an elderly man for that matter, money can do and undo
Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by vecman22(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
swiz123:

Someone that can feed your family....the fact that you can call your dad a fool or people use to kwn your dad as one should not make you call someone else's dad a fool

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Papa Ceec, many more years to you sir.

Haters will come here and start commenting bitterly while calling her a bitter woman. All of una na bitter leaf sellers.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W: These Days, Even Posting Good Morning Gets Me The Go & Marry Reaction / Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose / Fantana: My Man Must Cook And Clean Because I Don't Know How To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.