Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex (950 Views)

Selection Of New Mai Tangale Turns Violent As Gombe Govt Imposes 24-Hour Curfew / Federal Government Begins Audition For 2018 Duchess Of Nigeria / 21 Weird Royal Rules Meghan Markle Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex by Oluwakaysblog55: 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
Meghan is indeed in for it. She has just been driven into a concervative life.
She is not allow to have
Social media.......
No autograph
No dark nails
No miniskirts
She can't eat before the queen or after the queen
No selfies
Continue reading
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.html
Source
www.oluwakaysblog.com

Re: See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
Every new phase in life comes with a sacrifice. She has to live with it. The dynasty hasn't forgetten in a hurry the cause of her mother-in-law's death.
Re: See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex by MayhorE(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2018
I didn't just know what to call this whether it's punishment or. . .

Every lady should emulate her wedding gown sha, no slack boobs and make-up(mark down)
Re: See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex by Kxngstein(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2018
With all the luxury she'd enjoy she wouldn't mind not breathing when the Queen is breathing.
Re: See What Meghan Markle Is Prohibited From Doing As She Turns Duchess Of Sussex by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
"Don't eat before or after the queen done chop"... Na when problem go they, I go stock my room with milk, corn flakes, golden morn, and garri, so anytime I won soak I go just go my room eat. Which kind thing grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nsit Ubium's Rich Cultural Heritage On Display #CMIN (pics) / Avoid That Surgery And Deliver Safely / Nigeria Held Hostage By A Cabal –rights Activist By Ismail Omipidan,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.