Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Animated Adverts Workflow - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Animated Adverts Workflow (5520 Views)

Professional Adverts And Youtube Video Editor / Learn Why And How To Create An Efficient Photo Editing Workflow In Photoshop / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2018
I finally discovered a new workflow to model and render my adverts in high resolution with a normal laptop in a very short time. I will share the link of the video later but just check out the screenshot of the video i took from my tab and give me some feedback.

2 Shares

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Offpoint: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
waiting
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2018
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62PImKJWOHdtZgLjy3Nw2orn24_nT_Lx

Well i just made a sample showreel. I realised that a lot of people dont even believe i did this sample cos they actually look like the real thing so if you dought just send a picture of your logo or a product let me do a free video branded sample for you.

Am preparing an ebook on this workflow cos i know many creative guys will like to know how to create broadcast quality 3d animation for adverts without the hurddle of rendering. Rendering killed my first project i wanted to do in maya. Naija wey light no dey how you wn render 1 minute of nimation for two days or how much feul you go buy sef. I used this system to create all these graphics and animation with oess than 20sec rendering for each.

1 Like

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2018
Am wondering why nobody has said anything. Am open for comments and critics which will help me make a better product for you.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
Offpoint:
waiting

Offpoint i posted the link to the videos.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Offpoint: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
nzemkolo:

Offpoint i posted the link to the videos.
I've seen them, they're all cool. what software do you used in making them?
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by filmsdelix: 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
Nice job
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 2:38am On May 29, 2018
filmsdelix:
Nice job
Thanks dear. I had always wanted to make broadcast quality renders in 3d but the challenge was not with modelling all the stuff but rendering the final output to be used for the advert. So with this now i just need live video footage a voice over or narrative and a soundtrack to have a complete video advert..

Kindly checkout the videos from the link i posted. Sorry i did not add any sound to them yet but i hope to do that with my next advert project w0hich will be more complete.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 2:41am On May 29, 2018
Offpoint:

I've seen them, they're all cool. what software do you used in making them?

I used Autodesk maya for the 3d models but i had to convert the models from .obj to .x format since i am using a game engine renderer which renders with direct x
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 2:56am On May 29, 2018
For some of tnem i did not need to model anything in 3d. I made an encapsulated postscript from the images which i used to convet tthe images to 3d format. The heineken label was built from scratch totally with encapsulated postscript. No modelling was done there.

1 Share

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Offpoint: 8:07am On May 29, 2018
nzemkolo:

I used Autodesk maya for the 3d models but i had to convert the models from .obj to .x format since i am using a game engine renderer which renders with direct x
That's cool and that's a lot of time and energy.

I have knowledge of Maya, but I quit cuz... you know you need a hell of good PC with a good Ram for Maya. like dedicating one system to it...
dey tin dey always crash my system when it comes to rendering. I got frustrated.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
Offpoint:

That's cool and that's a lot of time and energy.

I have knowledge of Maya, but I quit cuz... you know you need a hell of good PC with a good Ram for Maya. like dedicating one system to it...
dey tin dey always crash my system when it comes to rendering. I got frustrated.

Yea know what you are talking about. I have been there before and that rendering problem halted my animation project. You can see my previous post some years ago. JOIN THE PROJECT NOW..

Driect X is used by most game egines to render games in realtime and the technology is begining to find use in the animation industry too.

In my work flow there are a serie of softwares you can use to achieve broadcast quality render withouth crashing your system. I have crashed almost 10 laptops including an Asus game republic laptop.

If you know how to model and texture and also know photoshop and illustrator then you a good to go. I can always teach you the other softwares included in the workflow. Please spread the word cos am producing an ebook to teach this workflow. Its just amazing to be able to do this.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Offpoint: 1:37pm On May 29, 2018
nzemkolo:

Yea know what you are talking about. I have been there before and that rendering problem halted my animation project. You can see my previous post some years ago. JOIN THE PROJECT NOW..

Driect X is used by most game egines to render games in realtime and the technology is begining to find use in the animation industry too.

In my work flow there are a serie of softwares you can use to achieve broadcast quality render withouth crashing your system. I have crashed almost 10 laptops including an Asus game republic laptop.

If you know how to model and texture and also know photoshop and illustrator then you a good to go. I can always teach you the other softwares included in the workflow. Please spread the word cos am producing an ebook to teach this workflow. Its just amazing to be able to do this.

I'm good with those softwares you mention, I'll love to learn how to achieve the rendering without crashing my system.

Do you have link for a video tutorials? honestly speaking the nature of my job may not permit or give me enough time to read E-books.

I'll love a video tutorials on Direct X
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm good with those softwares you mention, I'll love to learn how to achieve the rendering without crashing my system.

Do you have link for a video tutorials? honestly speaking the nature of my job may not permit or give me enough time to read E-books.

I'll love a video tutorials on Direct X

Maybe i can do a video tutorial on it. Didnt think about it till now. Ok i will put all the materials together.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Offpoint: 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
nzemkolo:

Maybe i can do a video tutorial on it. Didnt think about it till now. Ok i will put all the materials together.
I'll be highly appreciated. I'll look forward to that, don't forget to mention me. thanks
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by philo04(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2018
wow......this is beautiful..op can you teach me wia do u base
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2018
philo04:
wow......this is beautiful..op can you teach me wia do u base

Philo am living in Lekki. Am glad you like my work. I like guys that are serious about being the best. I am creating a manual to teach this workflow and i know that anybody that can model and texture in any 3d program will be able to do it. Just follow me so you dont miss out. If you can tell me what you are really good at i can have an idea what you need to learn. Checkout the sample videos on youtube by following the link i posted.

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by BRAINZBox(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Men, these are v.nice oh.

Nice workflow idea too. Using direct x (gaming king for PC) for rendering...Never thought of that.

Can you provide tuts links (ebooks or vids) on how to achieve these.

Thanks.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yeah am working on creating a tutorial
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
BRAINZBox:
Men, these are v.nice oh.

Nice workflow idea too. Using direct x (gaming king for PC) for rendering...Never thought of that.

Can you provide tuts links (ebooks or vids) on how to achieve these.

Thanks.

Yeah am working on it. Rendering has been a big problem for aspiring 3d artist in Nigeria. Game engines are getting more power and so is gpu rendering.

I can now deliver projects faster in High definition. With this latest discovery i hope to restart my animation project i abandoned in 2013. Pixxy Play House. I have a post topic titled Join the project now. Whats the use of modelling and animating when your final work comes out loookung crappy if it even comes out at all. If you are willing to learn how to use a game engine like unreal engine that will be good start but this workflow is much simpler by letting you use a combination of softwares to get your project out. Like i said earlier all your 3d models must first be saved as .obj after texturing then there is a software to use and convert all models to direct x format. It can be kinda tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you will be very happy to start wowing your clients with your videos. Share my post and stay in touch cos i will be sharing some free stuff here soon.

1 Like

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by philo04(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2018
nzemkolo:

Philo am living in Lekki. Am glad you like my work. I like guys that are serious about being the best. I am creating a manual to teach this workflow and i know that anybody that can model and texture in any 3d program will be able to do it. Just follow me so you dont miss out. If you can tell me what you are really good at i can have an idea what you need to learn. Checkout the sample videos on youtube by following the link i posted.
okay ....am very good at premier pro,photoshop and a little idea in after effect
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by bewitching: 5:33am On Jun 02, 2018
nzemkolo:
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL62PImKJWOHdtZgLjy3Nw2orn24_nT_Lx

Well i just made a sample showreel. I realised that a lot of people dont even believe i did this sample cos they actually look like the real thing so if you dought just send a picture of your logo or a product let me do a free video branded sample for you.

Am preparing an ebook on this workflow cos i know many creative guys will like to know how to create broadcast quality 3d animation for adverts without the hurddle of rendering. Rendering killed my first project i wanted to do in maya. Naija wey light no dey how you wn render 1 minute of nimation for two days or how much feul you go buy sef. I used this system to create all these graphics and animation with oess than 20sec rendering for each.

I just checked out your showreel, really impressive I must say. Keep up the good work.
I'm interested in the free branded sample, where can I send my logo to?
I'm a voiceover artist, so if you need voiceovers for your videos you can contact me. Check my signature for my number
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=bewitching post=68101173]

I just checked out your showreel, really impressive I must say. Keep up the good work.
I'm a voiceover artist, so if you need voiceovers for your videos you can contact me. Check my signature

Ok good. Send me sample of your work. I also need someone that can write scripts for adverts. Person must be creative. You know what i mean cos you seem to be in to media. Send your logo to my mail picsadvert@gmail.com
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have lots of samples designs i created sometime ago. Just trying to share a few to inspire some nairalanders. I will be very active from now on cos i decided to start animation tutorials to train a crew i can be working with. I need videographers,script writers,lighting tech guys,set managers, personal assistant just to mention a few. Its time to start monetizing our skill bro.

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
I am currently working on my website so i have been very busy but i did a sample video ad for my company Picads Digital Network. I just wanted to share it with you guys. As for the tutorials am preparing it as part of content for the website.
Here is thelink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIHX4OnAE8
I also have something in the pipeline but i will send the logo and see if anybody can guess what am up to.
I also never mentioned that i had certifications in digital marketing too just in case you need some advice i can be of help. Will show you my certs too.I also have a range of Google certivications like search,display,video,analytics and Video Branding
Starting a business is not easy and i have done it several times but hopefully i know this time God will call forth all the people that need my services from the east from the northa and from the south to locate me. If you are friend shout a Big Big AMEN.

I plan to contact you cos we have business to do together. I stay in Lekki but will connect with you on whatsapp first so we can discuss what we can do. Am open for partnerships at least for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTTpvOkeI0

bewitching:

I'm a voiceover artist, so if you need voiceovers for your videos you can contact me. Check my signature for my number

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
nzemkolo:
I have lots of samples designs i created sometime ago. Just trying to share a few to inspire some nairalanders. I will be very active from now on cos i decided to start animation tutorials to train a crew i can be working with. I need videographers,script writers,lighting tech guys,set managers, personal assistant just to mention a few. Its time to start monetizing our skill bro.
I have core2duo laptop. Can it work for this ?
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
africanman85:
I have core2duo laptop. Can it work for this ?

if you can make the memory up to 4g then it can do it and if it has a graphic card better but not so important. make sure you dont use AMD cos i can gurantee you that it will die.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by africanman85: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
nzemkolo:

if you can make the memory up to 4g then it can do it and if it has a graphic card better but not so important. make sure you dont use AMD cos i can gurantee you that it will die.
Is 4gb Intel. Pls I need this Tutorial from scratch.
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by nzemkolo(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Here are some of my digital marketing qualifications but i soon realised that lots of businesses will not be able to pay for my services. Small and meduim scale businesses are not advertising at scale and am bringing a solution that will provide everything businesses need to advertise,promote and sell their busineses,products and services in a simple and efficient way allowing the the business owner to fly his business.
Like i said i am open for free consultation.

Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by xman4life: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Animated Adverts Workflow by Donsammi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
how good is this laptop? Intel i5 with ati 4650 card. 1gb

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOOR TO DOOR LEAFLET & FLYER DISTRIBUTION / My Ford Focus New Car Radio / How Is The Animation Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.