Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun (456 Views)

Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by ariesbull: 2:08am On May 24, 2018
—A 27-year-old suspected member of Aiye cult group, Kayode Oreneye, who allegedly killed one Shakiru, a member of a rival cult group, severed his two hands and sold the palms for N5,000 to a herbalist, has been arrested. Suspected cultists

The state’s Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who paraded him alongside 47 suspected criminals at the command’s headquarters, Elewe-ran, Abeokuta, said Oreneye was arrested at a drinking joint in Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta. Oreneye told newsmen that the late Shakiru belonged to a rival cult group, Eiye, and claimed that the deceased had attempted to kill him on three occasions, but that he escaped. Oreneye, who confessed that he shot and killed Shakiru at Library Junction, Ilaro, on February 12, in a reprisal action, said he later sold the deceased’s two palms to one Jimoh, a herbalist.

The suspect, who is a father of two, also claimed that the deceased had also killed three members of the Aiye cult group. He said: “It is true that I shot and killed Shakiru, because he had killed three members of our (Aiye) cult group. “Again, he had made attempts on my life on three occassions, so I had to strike before he would make attempt on my life again

Source www.scannnews.com
Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by xreal: 2:18am On May 24, 2018
Fuuls.
Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41am On May 24, 2018
Wtf?!

When e no be ogufe!!
Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by obedugo(m): 3:20am On May 24, 2018
Culture is peoples way on life in primary school those days... So killing and selling of human parts has always being Afonjas way of life, it's no big deal to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by hisgrace090: 3:27am On May 24, 2018
Aiye cult group?

Tufia!

So they have graduated to killing and selling parts, Nigerian leaders of tommorow why?
Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by Nobody: 3:43am On May 24, 2018
EG for you, my glorious Skull Mining brother.

Even KF got to wear (metal cap).

1 Like

Re: Cultist Kills Rival, Sells Severed Hands For N5,000 In Ogun by Mikeross62: 5:39am On May 24, 2018
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Harasses Woman, Breaks Her Shop,allegedly Compromises The Police - Pics / Police Declare Man Wanted For Murder Of Enugu Monarch / Teacher In Delta Lays Curse On Kids Who Defeacated In Her Classroom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.