Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans (2443 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by holuwertobex(m): 2:57am On May 24, 2018
After the trending news about Linda Ikeji pregnancy, some react that her pregnant is fake, but she shows the news is incorrect after showing her bear tummy.

The blogger posted on her Instagram page and wrote:

(How to hide a baby bump 101. Suck belle in and wear a high waist...lol). So, a few friends have been calling me, asking me how I'm holding up with all the trolling on the internet since I announced my pregnancy. I kind of felt bad for them because they were worrying over something I wasn't. I've been on the internet for nearly 12 years now, I've made money, I've met amazing people, I've written about folks and stepped on toes (mostly of course, unknowingly...lol). So when people troll me, that's fine. It's called Karma. Lol. Fortunately it doesn't get to me. There's nothing I haven't been called on the internet, and it will never stop because this is where I plan to do business for the rest of my life! So we all are stuck together. I'm not going anywhere...lol.

So let's address some issues...and the reason why I bother is for the young girls who look up to me. I owe you and will always speak to help you in anyway I can because I want you to shine and be the better version of yourself.
So number one, let's talk about this celibacy issue. I preached it a lot of times but I have NEVER said do not have sex before marriage. Here's what I have always said to young girls and I maintain it.
Never ever give your body to a man for money. You're worth so much more than that. You're beautiful beyond measure and there's absolutely nothing a man can give you that you can't give urself if you apply yourself, believe in yourself and work hard. Start now that you're young, pursue your dreams, work hard till your hands are sore and ur mind is tired, never listen to anyone who tells you you're not good enough or you're wasting your time, and no matter how hard it gets, no matter how rough the road becomes, never give up on yourself or your dreams.
2. I've always also said & I maintain it; do not sleep around because your body is too precious & deserves respect. You deserve love & dignity. I've always said sex should only happen when you find yourself in a loving relationship, with someone you love & who loves you back. I was 100% celibate until I was ready to share my life with someone and I met the man of my dreams. (unfortunately, I can't share him with the internet..lol)

https://hitng.com.ng/naija-celeb/my-pregnancy-is-real-come-and-see-my-stomach-linda-ikeji-shows-tummy-to-fans/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by eleko1: 3:51am On May 24, 2018
sad who take dat ibadan witch seriously? I hear day thunder fire her.May dat thunda strike her yansh
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53am On May 24, 2018
Really

This social media wahala no be small thing o!!

Chai!!
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53am On May 24, 2018
Getting INTERESTING.....hope we won't be watching giving birth LIVE online this time!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by jchioma: 4:26am On May 24, 2018
That's my Linda, strong and indefatigable. God will see you through a safe and successful delivery. Keep shining.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2018
Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed. The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well, but thats the guy.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed. The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well, but thats the guy.
this comment finally made it to instablog and the account now deleted. Makes it seem Somehow true.
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by DICKtator: 2:06pm On May 24, 2018
nueS isn't happy about this!

If you know, you don't know!

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by Pusyiter(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2018
Abeg no bring God into the matter that stinks.
Since she is your role model, I wont be surprised someone has or will make you a baby momma thereby increasing thugs/miscreants into the society.
How can people like you advise your generation or the ones unborn? undecided
jchioma:
That's my Linda, strong and indefatigable. God will see you through a safe and successful delivery. Keep shining.
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by jchioma: 6:03pm On May 24, 2018
Pusyiter:
Abeg no bring God into the matter that stinks.
Since she is your role model, I wont be surprised someone has or will make you a baby momma thereby increasing thugs/miscreants into the society.
How can people like you advise your generation or the ones unborn? undecided

Why are you pained? What's your business how Linda and myself live our lives? Are you insinuating that the unborn child in Linda's womb, who is by the way, million times richer than you and all your generations past, present and future combined, will be a thug/miscreant in the society? Where is your sense?
Re: My Pregnancy Is Real Come And See My Stomach Linda Ikeji Shows Tummy To Fans by egopersonified(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2018
I kind of felt bad for them because they were worrying over something I wasn't.

Story of my life

(1) (Reply)

Mermaid Found In Unilag Girls Hostel Inside Life (full Story) / Teni Claims On Twitter That Wizkid Disvirgin Her [See Tweet] / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Quarantines Self After Arriving Nigeria From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.