Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 (34812 Views)

Comedian Crazyclown Receives Mercedes E-class As Wedding Gift / Father Gifts Daughter A Brand New G Wagon As A Wedding Gift, Tiwa Savage Thrill / Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 by nowpresence(f): 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
okomile:

Google is your friend.

Type omorogun.
It will show you pictures.
Cheers
you could have just stated it here. it's not a big deal. The reason why I was asking is because there is a place in delta called orogun. omo in urhobo means child. Which means from my interpretation omo orogun means someone who hails from orogun.
I never knew it meant something in Yoruba.
So when you wrote omo orogun, I thought you were from there.
anyway thanks for your time.
Re: The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 by okomile(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2018
nowpresence:

you could have just stated it here. it's not a big deal. The reason why I was asking is because there is a place in delta called orogun. omo in urhobo means child. Which means from my interpretation omo orogun means someone who hails from orogun.
I never knew it meant something in Yoruba.
So when you wrote omo orogun, I thought you were from there.
anyway thanks for your time.

You welcome grin
Re: The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 by Maafiaalady: 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Oritzy:
I forgot to add matches and liquid soap cheesy

In Naija we are simply the best in what we do.
you forgot 1 pack of Indomie, 1 pack of waw or good mama detergent, hypo and white&blue bathroom slippers.... ����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) / Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.