Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture (36416 Views)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by AprokoGirl: 6:14am On May 24, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Checkout Lovely cute pictures of Mikel Obi and His Twins , spotted watching TV Together , check pictures below ...

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7787/mikel-obi-and-his-twins-looking-adorable-in-new-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by AprokoGirl: 6:14am On May 24, 2018
cool cool
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by CastedGist: 6:20am On May 24, 2018
sadcool

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF MIKEL, TWINS & THEIR MUM>>> https://www.gistmore.com/mikel-obi-twins-looking-adorable-new-picture

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by itspzpics(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by neolboy(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2018
Good Father

These children looks matured in their pose for camera

30 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by IamPlato(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018

I Am Certain... This Man Is Hiding Alot Of Pain Behind His Smile...

A Black Man Who Marries A Russian Is In For deep Shiit...

Russians And Blacks Are The Perfect Physical Example Of Light and Darkness... Completely Incompatible!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2018
The most intelligent and successful Nigerian footballer.

Gracia Amigo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by kolawoleibukun2: 9:45am On May 24, 2018
mikel has finally settled for houseman job. this guy e better say make him just quit football join ALHM association of lazy housemen.
from a failed football career to becoming a failed father. i sorry for you.

igbo men are wiser than this I guess oh. he doesnt look happy with the wife anymore. the woman won just take am shine for this Russia coming world cup. soon she go throway the nigga move on.

since they were together they have been in an open relationship abi na PACS.

abeg carry your dirty face commot for road make i see. messi way u am am be mate still day marvel the crowd. you day lie down for ground day carry pikin agbaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by kolafolabi(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2018
So adorable.. I love twins and I love this

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Lekan1o1: 9:45am On May 24, 2018
Baba ibeji. But this guy I think he is wasting his time he would have used to raise kids with naija chiks...
Dont marry a white women and think the kids are urs foreva..
If anything happens my guy u are a loser and won't get any of them.

Mikel act like ibo man u are and wise up.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by nairavsdollars(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Partial. Only playing with Taiye. Its like Kehinde is angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
God abeg answer my call. Oyinbo love too dey sweet grin

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Shawlambivert(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Baba Ibeji. Family First

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Gruvychuky(f): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Kirkirki sees obi oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by jaychubi: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Mikel u never enter camp

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by trapQ: 9:46am On May 24, 2018
Mtcheeewww
IamPlato:

Russians And Blacks Are The Perfect Physical Example Of Light and Darkness... Completely Incompatible!

13 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by staen: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

are u done?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Btruth: 9:48am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

what's wrong with you? I don't blame you, your comment is as a result of free Hotspot connection.

mtchewww!

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Seanpizzy10: 9:48am On May 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by OlufemiOAP(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Taking panadol for someone else's head ache since 19ninetydembornU

20 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by chrysan(f): 9:48am On May 24, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by CapitanS: 9:48am On May 24, 2018
Beautiful family

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by LMAyedun(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

You sound so bitter. Get a life.

14 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by CapitanS: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
IamPlato:

Arrant Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On May 24, 2018
BEAUTIFUL Angels.....
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by Mikeross62: 9:50am On May 24, 2018
Money is good oo
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture by TIDDOLL(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2018
Lmooo

So marrying a Black, makes him free of pain?? undecided undecided
My Guy.....Pain or whatever you call it, knows no colour!!

By the way he is not married undecided undecided
IamPlato:

Man, i had choose a Russian lady 100times before i do mistake look a Nigerian Girl. undecided

Well maybe am Adventurous!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United / Legendary Wrestler Iron Sheikh Dies At The Age Of 81 / Wike Presents Buses To Rivers United & Rivers Angels, ₦20Million To Beat Enyimba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.