Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Fire Outbreak: Destroys Laptop,certificates And Alot Of Important Valuables At I - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak: Destroys Laptop,certificates And Alot Of Important Valuables At I (295 Views)

Fire Outbreak At NNPC Filling Station, Lagos (photos) / 'Mama Put' Causes Fire Outbreak In Enugu Park, Bus Burnt (Photos, Video) / Man Climbs Down A 19-Storey Building To Escape Fire Outbreak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak: Destroys Laptop,certificates And Alot Of Important Valuables At I by 4wardnaija(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2018
It was a cloud of sadness after a student lodge in Auchi, Edo State was vandalized by a fire outbreak, living alot of valuables sketched with fire.

The source of the horrible incident was from a melted socket which leak through cloths and Waldrop, creating hydration of flames.

Reports says ,everyone had gone to school before the incident occurred ,neighbors and community people who saw flames coming out from the building had to intervene.

See photos more here https://www.wownaija.com/2018/05/fire-outbreak-destroys.html?m=1

cc; mynd44,lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex + Bq Locate At Graceland Estate, Ajah / A 12 Self Contain Hostel With A Plot To Spare / Virgin Land At Westwood Park Estate Phase 2, Sangotedo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.