Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) (41055 Views)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Police Officer Dead Along Ore/Lagos Express Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Dagust(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
Rest in peace
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
samysamy:
A policeman has been shot dead by armed robbers while returning from work in Umuahia.His friend Ibrahim sharing the news wrote....

'Rest in peace inspector  monogram.  Until his death he was  uncharge of gazzete unit of the sars mobilising unit.  He was killed by some sets of armed robbers on his way coming back  from umuahia  on Ivsd  inspection!
REST IN PEACE BRAVE WARRIOR'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/robbers-shoot-sars-officer-dead-on-his.html

Rip to the dead.

Nigerian citizens really need to start killing SARS officers in Nigeria
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Mikeross62: 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
All these personnel in delicate positions need to be very careful.kyari please take note and be careful,we love you.

Check below to buy from amazon and ebay
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by tellibody: 2:46pm On May 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Ijaya123: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

“You Must Be Kidding” grin

"Don't Bet On It" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by fluffylarose: 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
Too bad. RIP
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
Ijaya123:

"Don't Bet On It" grin grin grin

“You Have Yourself A Deal” grin

It’s nice to see someone with intellect on Nairaland.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Greenville990: 3:02pm On May 24, 2018
makoota:

Some one just lost his life. This is death pls.

Nigeria my Nigeria....where lives no longer matter.

Back to back hit of the war zone movies

From Benue to Kaduna to Zamfara, Nasarawa, Kano, Umuahia,, ritual killings is steady in Ogun

I see why that fellow is not concerned about the death of the SARZ officer.

Ain't they the one expected to stop these killings?

Instead they are more interested in looting money from yahoo ritualists
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by itzescape(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
GGG!!!

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by emmaboyi(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed in Aguda, surulere. Lagos. Call 07086573493.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by ediko5(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
Good news.

The SARS man must be a member of the robber syndicate group. He may have broken the rules.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Ijaya123: 3:19pm On May 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

“You Have Yourself A Deal” grin

It’s nice to see someone with intellect on Nairaland.

This statement might be perceived as been derogatory. There are loads of intellectuals on nairaland. The problem here is alot of folk tend to exhibit tribal sentiments and politics based on emotions which taint their submissions as bereft of intellect.

My humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Emmy1234567890: 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
On behalf of the people who this man has intimidated, we say thank you to the robbers

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by kollinpowel(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2018
Karma.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by EVARISTOMONARCH: 4:31pm On May 24, 2018
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Bet along while watching the 2018 world cup.

Without a NAIRABET account you are really missing out.

If you don't have a nairabet account and you wish to have inbox me with this email (
evaristomonarch@gmail.com ) for link to register and I will fund you NGN250 immediately for you to start enjoying the best betting experience .

Spread the good news to your family and friends.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by fabulous986: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018
Eeya
is he dead now? cry cry
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 24, 2018
Ijaya123:

This statement might be perceived as been derogatory. There are loads of intellectuals on nairaland. The problem here is alot of folk tend to exhibit tribal sentiments and politics based on emotions which taint their submissions as bereft of intellect.

My humble opinion.

Just as you are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to my own opinion too. You can click the report button if it pleases you.

I'm only responsible for what I type and not what others understand. I never wrote that there was not a single intellect on Nairaland.

Good day.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Hakeem12(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
All the best. Next please
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
Great news!! grin
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2018
R.I.P. to the dead.
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by shegzydave(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2018
He won't rest in peace never except if he didn't collect bribe from people forcefully, with my experience with SARS he will never rest in peace
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by sapeleboi(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
yahoo boy rite now

Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
Good Riddance! kill em all!
Re: Robbers Shoot SARS Officer Dead On His Way Back Home In Umuahia(photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2018
So they can die by bullet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Man At Egungun Ceremony In Isheri, Lagos (photo) / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Gana: Army Wants Ortom To Pay The N50M Bounty Placed On Terwase Agwaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.