Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

In Search Of Charcoal Business Partner/investor And Buyers From Europe And Asia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Search Of Charcoal Business Partner/investor And Buyers From Europe And Asia (348 Views)

How To Start Charcoal Business In Nigeria: The Novice Blueprint / Start Your Charcoal Business | Charcoal Briquette Making Machine / How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Charcoal Business Partner/investor And Buyers From Europe And Asia by yemiezay(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2018
hello am in need of a business partner and investor who is ready to invest along with me in exporting of charcoal to Europe, Asia etc

have got big farm where charcoals are been manufactured and bagged daily for shipment often....we can provide up to 5-20 containers of charcoal

kindly reach out to me if you interested in investing in this business and also as my business partner thanks

0...7...0...89....75...77.....91 whatsap or cal

(1) (Reply)

External Reserves Drop Further, Lose $99m / Tips To Make Cash Online / HELP US. My Business Needs 1million To Maximize Its Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.