Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria (590 Views)

Digital Marketing Freelancer Recruitment / Freelance Job | Freelancer Needed / Freelancer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by ideology(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
Idigify Nigeria is an Integrated Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria.

We are Google Certified Adwords Partner & Hubspot Inbound Certified Partner in Nigeria.

Over the last 4 years, we have built a reputation for excellent service and a strong commitment to client’s objectives. Idigify has helped startups discover and grow online marketing opportunities in our local market.

We specialize in deploying cost-effective strategies in helping start up’s, SME ’s and established firms achieve their digital marketing objectives.

We help organizations effectively do their businesses, market their products and services while fulfilling their obligations to their clients and customers online.

Digital Marketing Freelancer needed at Idigify Nigeria
Job Requirements

– Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
– Excellent verbal communications skills
– An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
– Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
– Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
– A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.

Job Skills
– Digital Strategy
– SEO
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Management
– Content Management/Blogging
– Mobile Marketing
– Pay Per Click
– Google Tag Managing and Analytics

N/B – Please note that it is a contract job and you will be paid per contract you participate, more of profit sharing

How to Apply

Email me >> hello@idigify.com.ng

Deadline is this Sat.

Learn more about us >> http://idigify.com.ng/

Re: Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by ideology(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
Please, this role needs someone that will be available to meet and manage clients, Prepare proposals for Presentation.

Interested persons need to be available, it is not a part-time job.

If we have presentations and the time clashes, you will need to represent the Idigify Nigeria

You will not be able to do it if you are already working. Thanks
Re: Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by bishopjoe02(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2018
ideology:
Idigify Nigeria is an Integrated Digital Marketing Agency in Nigeria.

We are Google Certified Adwords Partner & Hubspot Inbound Certified Partner in Nigeria.

Over the last 4 years, we have built a reputation for excellent service and a strong commitment to client’s objectives. Idigify has helped startups discover and grow online marketing opportunities in our local market.

We specialize in deploying cost-effective strategies in helping start up’s, SME ’s and established firms achieve their digital marketing objectives.

We help organizations effectively do their businesses, market their products and services while fulfilling their obligations to their clients and customers online.

Digital Marketing Freelancer needed at Idigify Nigeria
Job Requirements

– Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
– Excellent verbal communications skills
– An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
– Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
– Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
– A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.

Job Skills
– Digital Strategy
– SEO
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Management
– Content Management/Blogging
– Mobile Marketing
– Pay Per Click
– Google Tag Managing and Analytics

N/B – Please note that it is a contract job and you will be paid per contract you participate, more of profit sharing

How to Apply

Email me >> hello@idigify.com.ng

Deadline is this Sat.

Learn more about us >> http://idigify.com.ng/

I can do it, WhatsApp me the details
Re: Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by ideology(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
bishopjoe02:

I can do it, WhatsApp me the details

Lol bishop you na CEO na

You still de find another side gig
Re: Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by bishopjoe02(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2018
ideology:

Lol bishop you na CEO na
You still de find another side gig
I get time na, I go fit do am
Re: Digital Marketing Freelancer Needed At Idigify Nigeria by Gamelord007: 10:15pm On May 29, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Confirm If This Is Fake Or Not...thanks / She Wants To Work As A Volunteer / Best Companies You Should Consider Doing Your Industrial Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.