Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels (1268 Views)

B-Red: 'I Spend #900k To Cut My Hair Every Year' (Video) / See The Artiste Davido Signed That Is Nothing But Waste Of Money!!... / Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by Hfavored: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
A seventeen year nollywood actress, Regina Daniels took to her Instagram account to announce that a Nigerian artiste paid her huge amount of money to cut her hair and feature in his upcoming video. See comments below.....https://emeksreport..co.ke/2018/05/tell-me-artist-who-paid-me-to-cut-my.html?m=1

Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by Giddymoney(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
BABA Suwe?
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
Lol see comments
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by smartxyz(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
Smh
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by Hfavored: 6:26pm On May 24, 2018
Who knows the answer abeg give me expo
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by jabor4Naija(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmmm even u too? Na wa o, truth be told i don't know and d funny part is i don't care.
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
See fresh neck. She go like wakanda style
Re: Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels by mikhe2(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
Hfavored:
Who knows the answer abeg give me expo
speed darlington

(1) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma Ekile Stuns In Red Gown in New Photoshoot-Photos / Update: Latest MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For KPN Tunnel Rev VPN 2018 / See What Is Happening To The Germany Based Man Who Disrespect Oba Of Benin,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.