Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Finally Got My Clickbank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Finally Got My Clickbank Account (1019 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Jsaviour(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
I am so happy that at last, I am able to create a clickbank account.

I battled with this for a very long time, followed different threads yet nothing. But after a lot of trial and error, I finally got it. You can use paid vpn or a free but strong vpn.

The choice country is also very important because I noticed you hardly get US or UK account approved.

You can try creating other countries account what matters I what do with it and ow you work to promote and market for your commission.
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Larry253(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Jsaviour:

I battled with this for a very long time, followed different threads yet nothing. But after a lot of trial and error, I finally got it. You can use paid vpn or a free but strong vpn.

The choice country is also very important because I noticed you hardly get US or UK account approved.

Nice...

Please how can you help me out on this please?
really need this clickbank account!!!

You can try creating other countries account what matters I what do with it and ow you work to promote and market for your commission.
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Larry253(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Larry253 post=67959014][/quote

Nice...
Please how can you help me out with this?
Really need it!!!
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Larry253(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Larry253 post=67959014][/quote

OK many thanks

I have my plans map out for it...

What is the name of the VPN u used?
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Jsaviour(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2018
So sorry I saw your comment late. You can use proxy master.
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by wisemaster(m): 3:20am On May 30, 2018
You haven't given any usable info yet bro.

The ideal thing is to share your method so others can learn.

What country did you use? What payment methods? How did you get an address for the country used. etc

Have you cashed your first income from clickbank?

Kindly tell us more.

Am interested in this...
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Larry253(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2018
Jsaviour:
So sorry I saw your comment late. You can use proxy master.

Thanks really appreciate....
I opened mine yesterday,wen one do d needful clickbank account can be opened within 10 minutes!!!

Thank You
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by holamix: 4:07pm On May 30, 2018
Jsaviour:

Can you tell us how you did it?
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Jsaviour(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2018
The first step is getting the account approved while the major step is getting your marketing right and earning.
If you need an account, try to use a strong vpn and choose other countries apart from US/UK for fast approval.
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by gafmod: 2:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Larry253:

Thanks really appreciate....
I opened mine yesterday,wen one do d needful clickbank account can be opened within 10 minutes!!!

Thank You

Can you let us know the needful for easy/prompt approval as a Nigerian
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by dochenaj: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think Clickbank is an affiliate provider?
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by Ruthluv4(f): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Jsaviour:

please can u put me tru in dis affiliate marketing, I seriously wants to do it but don't know how to go about it
Re: I Finally Got My Clickbank Account by chigo4u: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Jsaviour:
The first step is getting the account approved while the major step is getting your marketing right and earning.
If you need an account, try to use a strong vpn and choose other countries apart from US/UK for fast approval.
I have a clickbank account, how do you promote with clickbank? Can you share

(1) (Reply)

My Neigbour Staked N5,000,000 For Germany To Win South Korea (photo) / Need Apps For Google Admob Monetization? Get In Here!!! / Bulk UK Used Laptops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.