Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set (7685 Views)

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Eniola Badmus Posted Online This Pic From A Movie Set / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by AloyEmeka5: 10:35pm On May 26, 2010
Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=jim_iyke_682282975.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Jim Iyke
Only God knows why this gaggling actor, Jim Iyke believes in settling scores with violence. The other time at 11:45 nightclub, he reportedly said to have beaten up Olisa over a girl. Another report also has it that, he has habits of beating up his numerous girlfriends on every slightest provocation, Steph Okeke and others will testify to this testament. Recently, weeks before he had fisticuffs with some guys at Junic Hotel in Asaba, the Globacom Brand Ambassador, Jim Iyke, we gathered was[b] arrested in Benin Airport few hours after abandoning a movie set in Asaba[/b].

Watch the latest sizzling hot movie "American Runs" by Jim Iyke

A couple of weeks before now, Jim Iyke was said to have been beaten up for same attitude in Kastina State during a film shooting and while he’s yet to redeem his dented image on his many controversies, Wednesday 19th may 2010 he left some of his scenes unattended to, headed to the Airport with a reason that he had to conduct an audition for his own film in Abuja nigeriafilms scooped.

Mercy Johnson, Van Vicker, Nora Robert are a few of the actors that are possed with this kind of attitude and have once or twice abandoned location and rendered the shooting of that day useless. Other stars in the movie were said to have all registered their disappointments at the silly attitude Jim put up but for the intervention of the director and the executive producer who took off immediately to the nearest Airport in Benin with some Policemen and repatriated him back to the location in Asaba other actors too would have done same.

“It was a very disgraceful scene as people including airport officials gather to rescue him from their grip. Police and other security agents intervened to settle their brouhaha amicably. Finally both parties resolved to sign a memorandum of understanding in presence everybody including the Police and he returned back to the location to finish his unfinished scenes but not without him employing a service of a Policeman to guide him so as not to be beaten but the embittered cast and crew around.” nigeriafilms exclusively gathered.
At the moment, Jim is said to have hit location for his own movie in Abuja.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/24704-Jim-Iyke-Arrested-Benin.html
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by snowdrops(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2010
This guy is never far from controversy. He needs to cool down.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by tanimz(f): 12:20am On May 27, 2010
^^ Seconded.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Bluemoon1(f): 12:37am On May 27, 2010
little boy angry i dislike him
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On May 27, 2010
This Jim Iyke and his ego. . .
Wonder what his problem is, always in a controversy in every area.
First, it was his numerous girlfriends with strange names, Now it's him being arrested in Benin.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by snowdrops(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2010
He should learn from mama gee, who seems to have calmed down after some periods of controversy on NL tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by trublu1(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2010
blah! never been a fan of his. Can't act and really thinks he's *something*
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Eking: 12:08pm On May 28, 2010
The guy blood too dey hot
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Ojoisacc(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2010
indiscipline is ur problem and u may not realized it now until is too late. U have to change ur attitude, stop bitting the finger dt feed u
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Elgaxton(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2010
i no blame am, make him try am for hollywood make dem sue am properly
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2010
Separate the wheat from the chaff.

The problem with majority of Nigerians is simply their failure to separate the wheat from the chaff.

On Nairaland, rumours are often posted as news reports and the gossips spread the virus like HIV.

There were rumours about Ramsey Noah and I called him to find out what really happened.
Even Azuh Amatus of the Daily Sun reported a fake news about Stephanie Okereke last Wednesday and I called Stephanie to verify before reporting it.

Separate the wheat from the chaff.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by tkb417(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2010
i knew about the 11.45 (reloaded/insomnia) fight

dumb fight

that boi dey crase
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by osifred(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2010
it is normal, celebrities and there lifestyle. jim iyke is no different
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by 190: 12:42pm On May 28, 2010
ive never liked him

benin again
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Youngichou(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2010
@ snow you are right. Let me also suggest to you that i think he should be place on probation with mama gee dey both need help mentally beware !! Lol  :-( @ orink when did you call all those artist haaaa na waaoo
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On May 28, 2010
The guys is a great actor.
He is good, however, need some good role models that would let him understand what is ahead of the kinda road he is walking.
Cheers
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by chidichris(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2010
@poster,
on all these occassions u mentioned above, beaters are always on hand to take care of jim iyke's Bleep up?
pls get a more reasonable topic here.
u can even tell us about jim iyke's achievements if u know of any though i know that kind of topics will not be ur style.
PHD means Pull Him/Her Down and that what u and ur types are.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by ud4u: 1:09pm On May 28, 2010
The guy always act as if he is controled by drugs.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by juanna: 1:12pm On May 28, 2010
indeed his a very gud actor but very arrogant any way his my star and i still like him though
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by maxtop(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2010
juanna:

indeed his a very gud actor but very arrogant any way his my star and i still like him though

U will be beaten also, grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by eros(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2010
Just can't help but love the brother, but his attitude sucks. He ain't a good role model to the younger generation of actors. You need to get your act together son.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2010
he needs to grow up. everything about this dude is fake.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by juanna: 1:28pm On May 28, 2010
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol beatin by who not on dis planet
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by lysaa(f): 1:33pm On May 28, 2010
I think they are paying him and using him a lot. I don't see y he should have such guts to do such things. I like him in his character and that's that. It's a pity he's heaping up bad rep for himself. Its absurd and a misnomer for a celeb.
snowdrops:

He should learn from mama gee, who seems to have calmed down after some periods of controversy on NL tongue
now this is funny!LOL
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Scooby1(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2010
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by zoogy2007: 1:49pm On May 28, 2010
Guys, leave the guy alone. Thats what makes him tick. Its not easy to be a celebrity. Anyone hiring him should know he comes with a bang. Abeg make una leave my guy o!
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Vickibanty(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2010
I think our stars need to portray good examples 4 others to emulate.Never tell me that u can't control ur emotion even in public.@Chidichris,if u fall and can't find out the cause,u will keep falling.Try and learn 4rm others' mistakes.@fhemmy,u 're right.

Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by zoogy2007: 1:52pm On May 28, 2010
scooby, u are pathetic shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by rewardobi(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2010
This boy should stop this nonsense attitude of his and clean up his life. Any further stupid actions from him will be properly reported to all the youths and parents in Nigeria in order to effectively kill off his career that he himself is now jeopardizing.
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by Damysa(f): 1:57pm On May 28, 2010
Jim Iyke, that guy is good in films but too rough for my liking.
He sure need some growing up to do, behaves childish most times
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by sley4life(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2010
jim iyke should stop all this sh^t. He is a tout
Re: Jim Iyke Arrested In Benin For Abandoning A Movie Set by tkb417(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2010
zoogy2007:

scooby, u are pathetic shocked
how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflondon Dropped Two New Seductive Photos / The 40 Prominent Families In Ilorin(pictures) / "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.