Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (24431 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CarlosTheJackal: 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Some women are truly evening newspapers though.
Their best years are gone.
No woman is an Evening newspaper. The one you think she is might be my morning digest so chill

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You have time to teach that toddler with the IQ about emotional wreck a woman goes through after miscarriage

Someone has to call out such stupidity as at when due.
The same elements that rant about how their mothers come first for giving them life, will come online to type nonsense all to come off tough. Dunderheads!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
UBGG:

The we make babies line has become trite. If men had womb, they'd make babies and take it like men.

The emotional blackmail with babies, give it a rest already girls!
Say it Louder for the Local Feminists at the back! cheesy
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Safiaa(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
That tweet was the most stupid thing I’ve ever read in my life. No competition

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CarlosTheJackal: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Someone has to call out such stupidity as when due.
The same elements that rant about how their mothers come first for giving them life, will come online to type nonsense all to come off tough. Dunderheads!!!!
The noisemakers here and female bashers always come out with complex issues.

I still believe that one of the reasons they are loud here throwing lucid comments on the female gender is because they are still not totally weaned off puberty

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
Zizicardo:

This is me 2 months ago and last year February. 2 miscarriages consecutively cry. Induction is not a child's play. The emotional trauma, the excruciating pain, the fear to get pregnant again, my dear, women deserve millions of accolades

So sorry sis. I really don't have the perfect words, but you'll be fine.
Please, disregard insensitive comments from juveniles.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Safiaa(f): 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
Battle of the sexes. Lol it will never stop.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The noisemakers here and female bashers always come out with complex issues.

I still believe that one of the reasons they are loud here throwing lucid comments on the female gender is because they are still not totally weaned off puberty

They need to get closer to their mothers and sisters.
If my brother(s) makes such inhumane comment, I will know we the women in his life...have failed woefully!

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Pataricatering(f): 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh spare me that all you keep offering is sex talk. Any guy that's stupid enough to do all that work for a lady who offers only sex is just as silly as her, if not more silly. That's not my headache.

The process of making babies is a whole lot more than meets the eye, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

I understand your quest to be savage and keep up the whole alpha male status, but sometimes...try use your head.
I was about to respond to him but just didn’t bother - if you go around asking out girls who only offer sex it tells more about you than the women !

8 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CarlosTheJackal: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

They need to get closer to their mothers and sisters.
If my brother(s) makes such inhumane comment, I will know we the women in his life...have failed woefully!
This should be classified as SAVAGERY.

Cc Livingfree

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CSTR1003: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
No woman is an Evening newspaper. The one you think she is might be my morning digest so chill
I didnt say some men are not weird.

Some men like evening newspapers .
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Intrepid01(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
People are taking the excuse of "this is a faceless forum" to a while new level this days....

I would suggest that all those "boys" who made derogatory comments about women with miscarriages should offer apologies without reservation. ......Those comments are disheartening and I'm sure their mum wouldn't be proud of them if they were to see those comments..........

Yea there are many issues with women, but to use that as an excuse to discredit them is a new low....

To all women and most especially to the woman on this thread who mentioned that she's had 2 miscarriages, I pray that the good Lord that dwelleth in Zion shall give you children like Samuel, David and Esther. ...they shall grow in wisdom , knowledge and respect for women...and their days shall be longer than that of their parents. ........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donnaD(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed
hey are u for real? I used to have high regard for u but this is hell nope.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
Oritzy:
There is one thing to mess up
.but if you drop those egos and apologize for your wrong...

I see maturity.

Lovely couples...

How many Nigerian man would actually accept this clap back from his wife on social media cheesy
What if they just wanted to trend and planned the whole thing?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donstan18: 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
donnaD:

hey are u for real? I used to have high regard for u but this is hell nope.

Most romantic quote of the day.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by BossLaifay(f): 9:27pm On May 24, 2018
Fools everywhere! It's amazing how daft some people really are. It's more amazing how people make statements on social media just got attention: Like the one saying "I give you sperm as the man you better give me baby as the woman." Dumbest sh*t I have heard all my life!

5 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Chommieblaq(f): 9:31pm On May 24, 2018
Intrepid01:
People are taking the excuse of "this is a faceless forum" to a while new level this days....

I would suggest that all those "boys" who made derogatory comments about women with miscarriages should offer apologies without reservation. ......Those comments are disheartening and I'm sure their mum wouldn't be proud of them if they were to see those comments..........

Yea there are many issues with women, but to use that as an excuse to discredit them is a new low....

To all women and most especially to the woman on this thread who mentioned that she's had 2 miscarriages, I pray that the good Lord that dwelleth in Zion shall give you children like Samuel, David and Esther. ...they shall grow in wisdom , knowledge and respect for women...and their days shall be longer than that of their parents. ........

I cringe while reading their comments.
Agreed there have always been war between the both sex, but using miscarriage to shade a woman is the lowest of the lows

4 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by BossLaifay(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2018
Intrepid01:

Many alpha males on nairaland are really small kids waiting for jamb dates to be fixed, looking for cheap likes and mentions to take to the bank. You should realize that.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by karli4nia(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
I find both the wife and the husband pathetic

I am not sure they are both mentally ready to raise a kid in the first place.

The child probably dodged a bullet

First of all, no women ever wants a miscarriage and one will have thought that the husband would be ordinarily aware of that fact.

On the other hand, the woman should have confronted the confused husband in a more private setting and not on social media

yarGnairodB... Sage ..How you doing Boy smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by YelloweWest: 9:33pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
If I do my job as a man for us to have a child, please kindly do your job as a woman for us to have a child.

No stories for the gods will be accepted

Marriage should be all about supports from both partners to achieve a targeted goal, no partner should cheat each other.

For every man that pours inside his wife to make baby will not be happy to see his wife pour any other thing out, if not the baby
Shut ur ignorant asś up.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donnaD(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Most romantic quote of the day.
wake up nuttin romantic about it,if I respect u does not make it romantic.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donstan18: 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
donnaD:

wake up nuttin romantic about it,if I respect u does not make it romantic.

Don't respect for an impressive comment, but for being transparent.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by karli4nia(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2018
Safiaa:
Battle of the sexes. Lol it will never stop.

Sapphire on pphire... wink No more drama.. grin
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by YelloweWest: 9:38pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed
Again shut ur ignorant hateful aśs up!
You're not doing anyone a favour by marrying her?

By the way what kind of woman do u go for?? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by YelloweWest: 9:42pm On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS QUICK TO CLING TO THIS "WE MAKE BABIES" THING.
ALTHOUGH IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO THE CONTINUATION OF LIFE ON EARTH, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT'S ALL MOST OF THEM CAN CONTRIBUTE THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFETIME.

THE "WOMEN HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER APART FROM SËX" TALK IS TRULY STUPÎD. BUT NOT AS STUPÏD AS "WE MAKE BABIES, WE CARRY BABIES FOR 9 MONTHS".

IF MEN COULD BEAR KIDS WE'LL DO SO WITH ELEGANCE, WITHOUT STRESS, AND ALL THIS NOISE.
We will all be ashamed, when your mother takes the lead!

Bastards everywhere. Would u say your mother has never contributed anything to your life? O wait, that's exactly what you said!

Shame on you! Money is not everything!

By they way women are now making money o. Sometimes even more than the men!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by YelloweWest: 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Oh yeah, now you can't ask the work of men again huh? Shocked? Triggered? You now trying to derail from gender works to Alpha male shiiiii.

Keep fooling yourself.

I repeat.

For every man that pours inside his wife to make baby will not be happy to see his wife pour any other thing out, if not the baby

I repeat, shut ur ignorant aśs up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donnaD(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

Don't respect for an impressive comment, but for being transparent.
I alone knows where my respect lies btween the two.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by YelloweWest: 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
I find both the wife and the husband pathetic

I am not sure they are both mentally ready to raise a kid in the first place.

The child probably dodged a bullet

First of all, no women ever wants a miscarriage and one will have thought that the husband would be ordinarily aware of that fact.

On the other hand, the woman should have confronted the confused husband in a more private setting and not on social media
The comment was just too insensitive and stupid! I would have done same!

What woman want to go through the physical and emotional pain of miscarriage??
How can a person said that? An educated person at that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by donstan18: 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
donnaD:
I alone knows where my respect lies btween the two.
I'm afraid i can never pretend or fake myself to get anyone’s respect.

Do have a good night.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Gabriel6(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2018
the man is a gambler like his name said gamble it (gambit)
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On May 24, 2018
See grown man ranting like a 15 year old.do you even know the pain,depression and mental trauma the expectant mom would experience realising she had a miscarriage.what an immature man.a narcistic baby like man.if you want to troll is it to now ridicule women who loose their babies in the womb?

Na she chook hand for inside kill her own baby?thats a very insensitive thing to say and that senseless comment is capable of making women who experienced miscariage go into depression

That is way below the belt and extreme,grow up.smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I WONDER WHY THEY'RE ALWAYS QUICK TO CLING TO THIS "WE MAKE BABIES" THING.
ALTHOUGH IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO THE CONTINUATION OF LIFE ON EARTH, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT'S ALL MOST OF THEM CAN CONTRIBUTE THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFETIME.

THE "WOMEN HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER APART FROM SËX" TALK IS TRULY STUPÎD. BUT NOT AS STUPÏD AS "WE MAKE BABIES, WE CARRY BABIES FOR 9 MONTHS".

IF MEN COULD BEAR KIDS WE'LL DO SO WITH ELEGANCE, WITHOUT STRESS, AND ALL THIS NOISE.
most men cant even stand the pain of getting a wound stitched, not to talk of labour. you are irrelevant

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Woman Abandons Baby In Day-care (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.