Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

100%Tested Herbal Smoothies biz That Can You Can Start With 120k & Make 5k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100%Tested Herbal Smoothies biz That Can You Can Start With 120k & Make 5k Daily (271 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Pls Teach Me Online Biz That Can Help Me / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100%Tested Herbal Smoothies biz That Can You Can Start With 120k & Make 5k Daily by menaveroh(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
Hello Nairalander I have a being in Nairaland for years now,but have not though of sharing any of my business ideal but I was test running most of them.

Am a blogger and also a professional hospitality consultant and also a certified herbal smoothie degree holder.

I have been in a low key on Nairalnad for some time now but thought it will be wise to come out now and share some of my entrepreneur skills with some zealous adventures Nairalander today

Have got 3 business ideal that can earn you 5-6k guarantee daily (Tested)

But today am going to reveal one of them for as low as 15k to any serious minded one who is ready out there to venture into business .

What you will learn from this skill

1. I will teach you how to prepare 6 curable herbal smoothies
2.I will help you in setting up a mini bar were you will be selling this product
3 I will reveal to you how you can get the best the for this business and how to get sure clients that will be patronising you on a daily basis. FOR ONLY 15K

E.T.C..........

For more information
Add me on whatsapp
Remember free things are not guaranteed.

Visit my twitter account to know more about me

@mena_veroh

www.menaveron..com

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Real Estate Business With Package Worth N200k For Free / *****upwork Account For Sale***** / I Do Not Only Want To Be Known As Africa Richest Man - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.