Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Alex Unusual Empire! #bbnaija’s Alex Launches Youtube Channel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Alex Unusual Empire! #bbnaija’s Alex Launches Youtube Channel (512 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alex Unusual Empire! #bbnaija’s Alex Launches Youtube Channel by bryner: 5:52pm On May 24, 2018
It feels good to see all the housemates of the Big Brother Naija reality show using the platform for good by venturing into what they love, be it acting, music, dancing, skincare or fitness.

Former housemate Alex, has just announced the launch of her YouTube channel “Alex Unusual Empire” and also released a teaser.

She says;

Everyone is special. The world has a lot of people but there is something unique about every single person. I accept Alexandra Asogwa especially because she is unusual. There can never be another me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bbqsw6OT2M

source: http://www.vondanews.com/the-alex-unusual-empire-bbnaijas-alex-launches-youtube-channel/

(1) (Reply)

“I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid” -lady Reveals / Benz G-wagon Gift To Wife: Where Did Gbajabiamila Get Over N100m? [Analysis] / When Girls Tries Be Romantic Vs When Guys Tries To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.