Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London (33475 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High / Swanky Jerry Builds A House; Shows Off His Range Rover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Ellabae(f): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Premiumwriter: 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
HannahHitler:
Gay men gettig married everyday just to cover up.

If only the society would let us be. I can imagine the pain this woman is going to go through now, well except shes lez and its a contract sturvs.

Lord knows i wont ever marry a man to please nobody!!!
are you a Lez
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Mikeross62: 8:42pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nofav0rs(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
THought they said he was gay
I honestly thought he was gay. Well, some gays get married to cover their tracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
So sad. Poor woman
Nofav0rs:
I honestly thought he was gay. Well, some gays get married to cover their tracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by donnaD(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
zicoraads:
So many ladies viewing this grin cheesy

I better advertise myself grin

I'm a guy in my late 20s. I'm working and living in a good apartment. I have a scooter. I'm dark and tall. I don't go to church, but don't think you will argue the scripture with me: I will take you to the cleaners. I like beans. I support Chelsea. I am also politically active.

...and I am single.

Interested ladies should slide into my DM kiss.
ehnnn but who u epp?
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by YumMinaYum(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
zicoraads:

I'm a guy in my late 20s. I'm working and living in a good apartment. I have a scooter. I'm dark and tall. I don't go to church, but don't think you will argue the scripture with me: I will take you to the cleaners. I like beans. I support Chelsea. I am also politically active.

...and I am single.

Hey God *in Nina's voice* Pocohantas!!!!! Come oooo. Choiiii! shocked

But some Nigerians are mad! How? How in God's name do they accuse people with no evidence, Swanky is gay? Really? undecided
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
HannahHitler:

If only the society would let us be. I can imagine the pain this woman is going to go through now, well except shes lez and its a contract sturvs.

What are you exactly? Male or female? On a different thread, you commented as a man. undecided
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58pm On May 24, 2018
zicoraads:

...and I am single.

I've got a pot of delicious beans. cheesy
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by akinyemi0103(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2018
wich 1 is off d market again, i trust my slay mama, if dem reason hin matter,he go enter market sharp sharp
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by xjiggy: 9:10pm On May 24, 2018
The boy Na gay. All these their marriage Na cover up. In short Na him be female for the gay matter.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Olatara(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2018
zicoraads:

...and I am single.

See human being
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by 2mch(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
Baby arrange arrangement for the arranger... hml to the pretenders.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by boringnigerian: 10:43pm On May 24, 2018
missterious:
I always thought this guy was g.a.y. Lol. Congrats to them.

Lol, marrying a lady doesn't mean he's not gay. If anything, best cover-up for him ever. I'm not saying he IS gay o, I'm just saying if he is, then this is easily the best way for him to die talk about his sexuality.

The problem will be if he doesn't marry her eventually. The rumours would come back with a vengeance! grin

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Elxandre(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2018
HannahHitler:

And you know he's gay because......?
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by oshomoshi: 12:04am On May 25, 2018
No swanky no styling.. Congratulations Swanky
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zicoraads: 12:19am On May 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hey God *in Nina's voice* Pocohantas!!!!! Come oooo. Choiiii! shocked

But some Nigerians are mad! How? How in God's name do they accuse people with no evidence, Swanky is gay? Really? undecided
Bite me tongue grin cheesy

In Nigeria, it doesn't take them anything to do that. I'm very sure if you and I meet any of those I was in a platoon with in camp, they'll swear with thunder that I'm also gay cheesy
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zicoraads: 12:30am On May 25, 2018
donnaD:

ehnnn but who u epp?
This is how some of you will jokingly miss a golden opportunity to become a 'Mrs.' tongue
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zicoraads: 12:30am On May 25, 2018
Olatara:
See human being
Refer to the reply before yours undecided
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by zicoraads: 12:31am On May 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed grin cheesy cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Nobody: 3:22am On May 25, 2018
This gay man with tne supposed "gift" is deluding the poor girl, hope she goes for a medical test.hope he doesn't give her his "gift"
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by tiger28: 3:33am On May 25, 2018
missterious:
does that STILL mean he isnt gay?Nigerian gay men been deceiving these poor girls ever since JUST to make their family believe they aren't gays. Some of our big politicians are examples.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by pocohantas(f): 3:36am On May 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hey God *in Nina's voice* Poco hantas!!!!! Come oooo. Choiiii! shocked

But some Nigerians are mad! How? How in God's name do they
accuse people with no evidence, Swanky is gay? Really? undecided

So you still dey this country? smiley
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:10am On May 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed grin cheesy cry kiss

Lol.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:11am On May 25, 2018
Acidosis:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol. I'm a generous person. grin

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by Olulinks(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2018
missterious:
This film hasn't proved otherwise.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by donnaD(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2018
zicoraads:

This is how some of you will jokingly miss a golden opportunity to become a 'Mrs.' tongue
story for the gods and those that are desperate.
Re: Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London by davillian(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
I know this dude better than anyone else and its funny how people who hasn't even seen him will open thier mouth and be saying rubbish.
I'm not going to say much but don't be suprise if I tell you he has ffucked every female you know him with. wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Memory Of Gbenga Adeboye (1959-april 30 2003), Mystery Of Wed In His Life. / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage / 15 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Stunning parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.