Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) (1095 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / “My Mother Used To Have Many Boyfriends" - Bobrisky (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) by made4naija(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
Popular cross-dresser Bobrisky sat down with Samuel Olatunji (Bigsam) on ‘Conversation with Bigsam’ and disclosed that although she is not sure of her gender considering she is finer than most girls , however she very much loves to be a girl.

In this interview, Bobrisky talks about having sex with only female, buying G-Wagon,earning 600,000 in a week, how he would love to get pregnant and taking pills to grow best.

In his bid to do this, Bobrisky revealed that he is already on pills to enable him grow boobs or in his words, have a “cleavage look”

Watch the video

SOURCE : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/i-only-have-sex-with-female-bobrisky-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 24, 2018
It is not this guy that I blame, it is those who take him seriously.

Why are they always talking about the peanuts they earn ?
Re: I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) by Gistformant: 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
sad
Re: I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) by melodyogonna(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Only Have Sex With Female – Bobrisky (video) by Metuh: 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
I know this guy isn't gay.

He is only using poor yoots to gather attentions

(1) (Reply)

Complete Biography And History Of Prince EA / Paul Okoye's Son, Andre Wins Gold Medal At Karate Championship Event (photo) / Here's What You Need To Know About 5 Year Old Taju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.