Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k (3223 Views)

1.5kva Hybrid Inverter System / Saroda Solarkit With 24hours Light With Tv Laptop Fans Very Lovely / Get 24hours Light With Brand New 150ah Quanta Ba3 And 1kva Inverter For Just 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
Mr ogogorofreak let me tell u d fact. They don't do things like that. U don't need to spoil someone's business and more so u can't even spoil my business. If u r not interested about something then u go. A matured person will neva jumped into someones thread and started making bad comments and u r not interested. It is an offence if u dont know because u dont have prove of what u called me and nobody has complained to u. Pls learn how to face ur business. A lot of u are like that on site, Na bad thing try and stop it
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
abusondoko:
Mr ogogorofreak let me tell u d fact. They don't do things like that. U don't need to spoil someone's business and more so u can't even spoil my business. If u r not interested about something then u go. A matured person will neva jumped into someones thread and started making bad comments and u r not interested. It is an offence if u dont know because u dont have prove of what u called me and nobody has complained to u. Pls learn how to face ur business. A lot of u are like that on site, Na bad thing try and stop it
So you are saying I should leave you alone to scam unsuspecting Nigerians freely? undecided

But it's not good nau. Don't you have church mind?
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
what I don't know? I use solar too.
are u telling me 380k will not install 4 pieces of 150watts. 2.4kva mercury inverter. 60ah pmw control charger with 2 pieces of batteries. 6mm or 10mm cable. With workmanship change will still remain. U r using solar but u r not an installer. Always mk ur findings b4 u start bad comment.
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
So you are saying I should leave you alone to scam unsuspecting Nigerians freely? undecided

I can see u are a bastard
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

someone like u die mysteriously and don't succeed in life And If u continue to mk bad comment here so shall it be for u. Amen!
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2019
abusondoko:
are u telling me 380k will not install 4 pieces of 150watts. 2.4kva mercury inverter. 60ah pmw control charger with 2 pieces of batteries. 6mm or 10mm cable. With workmanship change will still remain. U r using solar but u r not an installer. Always mk ur findings b4 u start bad comment.
it's now pmw controller and no longer mppt. Well, it would but the question is, "would they truly get 24hours light?"

2 pieces of batteries can be 12V 30ah batteries
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2019
abusondoko:
someone like u die mysteriously and don't succeed in life And If u continue to mk bad comment here so shall it be for u. Amen!
When cunning people are busted, they get infuriated, frustrated and bellicose.
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
it's now pmw controller and no longer mppt. Well, it would but the question is, "would they truly get 24hours light?"

when ur mate are making money u r there making bad mouth. How much I've u made dis morning? At d end U will be blaming govt. Lazy youth. Go and find work
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

when ur mate are making money u r there making bad mouth. How much I've u made dis morning? At d end U will be blaming govt. Lazy youth. Go and die
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2019
abusondoko:
when ur mate are making money u r there making bad mouth. How much I've u made dis morning? At d end U will be blaming govt. Lazy youth. Go and die
Able bodied men like you are out there working really hard for me. I pay them cool

I can choose to drink and sleep all through the year and still make millions of Naira.
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by abusondoko(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Able bodied men like you are out there working really hard for me. I pay them cool
you that is looking for baby mama because u r jobless. Abi no be u post am say girls no dey date u more than 6 months b4 they run away. How can I girl stay long with stupid guy like u for long with this ur attitude? I've gone tru ur profile and see everything. If u Don borrow data u go dey use am do rubbish nairaland.
Re: Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2019
abusondoko:
you that is looking for baby mama because u r jobless. Abi no be u post am say girls no dey date u more than 6 months b4 they run away. How can I girl stay long with stupid guy like u for long with this ur attitude? I've gone tru ur profile and see everything. If u Don borrow data u go dey use am do rubbish nairaland.
Wizkid and Davido got baby mamas and the freedom to keep banging beautiful girls grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable Price 4 Hp 630 75,000 / [VIDEO]7 Futuristic Inventions Available Now / I Buy All Sorts Of Gifts Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.