Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why I Plan To Go Into Bodybuilding In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Plan To Go Into Bodybuilding In Nigeria (531 Views)

I Plan Wearing My Olympic Medal On Bishop Oyedepo – Ese Brume / Meet Claudine Shoval, Israel’s ‘iron Lady’ Who Started Bodybuilding At 50 / David Alaba : I Love Wizkid & I Plan To Visit Nigeria This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Plan To Go Into Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Tinizie8(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
As I've been bodybuilding for 12 years in England I feel like this is the right time to come back to my home country and conquer the sport. Despite the fact that there is little money in the sport here in Nigeria compared to England I still feel like this avenue can take me to bigger and better things. I'm also a personal trainer so therefore if you would like my services follow and contact me on instagram at tinizie8 or add me on Snapchat at tinizie8
Re: Why I Plan To Go Into Bodybuilding In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2018
I hope you have a back up plan ? Say something like be an Uber driver ? Because this right here?.....

Just saying that country isn't somehwere where we'll though out plans just work and this body building niche in a country where most people aren't eating three sqayre meals ? How many can afford the Amino buffed diets and such ?

Except you are going to Target just certain areas even at that to.relocate from a well planned society to this dump and now edoect to sustain. Yourself an your expenses solely on the earnings from this?

Better just be an Uber driver
Re: Why I Plan To Go Into Bodybuilding In Nigeria by moneyadulttube: 11:32pm On May 24, 2018
You better stay there don't come back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu: For Every Player It's A Dream To Play At The World Cup / Jose Mourinho Tips Nigeria To Make It To 2018 World Cup Round Of 16 / 2018 World Cup: 'tactics' Will Decide Nigeria Vs Croatia Match - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.