Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN (1665 Views)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / "Yellow Stew" Simi Shares Adorable Photo With Adekunle God, Fans React / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by jenniferlove(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
Will the drama between these BBNaija 3 housemates ever end? Not so soon, it appears. Tobi Bakre might have started drama and people assume that it’s directed at his former romantic partner, Cee C.

Here’s the gist. Tobi attended Adekunle Gold’s listening party for his new album ‘About 30’ and disclosed after the event on twitter that he had a favourite song which he didn’t want to mention – in order not to start up any drama

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/is-tobi-indirectly-shading-cee-c-with-adekunle-golds-damn-you-delilah-bbnaija/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
Lol who else just like me doesn't know the song.. Talk more of video concept grin
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by jenniferlove(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by jenniferlove(f): 7:47am On May 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by jenniferlove(f): 11:11am On May 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by jenniferlove(f): 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by YumMinaYum(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2018
Yet to listen to the song but I've seen people write out the lyrics on Twitter. I honestly won't be surprised if it's a shade at aunty Cecelia... Yoruba guys and pettiness after failing to chop a girl's punna is outta this world especially overgrown babies like Tobi. undecided embarassed
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by Neimar: 4:03pm On May 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Yet to listen to the song but I've seen people write out the lyrics on Twitter. I honestly won't be surprised if it's a shade at aunty Cecelia... Yoruba guys and pettiness after failing to chop a girl's punna is outta this world especially overgrown babies like Tobi. undecided embarassed

u still hate Tobi? grin
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by Whizdorm001(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lol who else just like me doesn't know the song.. Talk more of video concept grin
Aunty,I have the album already.
Re: Is Tobi Indirectly Shading Cee-C With Adekunle Gold’s ‘Damn You Delilah’? #BBN by YumMinaYum(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Neimar:

u still hate Tobi? grin

Hate Tobi? Nahhhhh kiss

Hate his childish acts? Hell yeah! angry

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London / See The Very Beautiful Photos Of Ghanaian Singer Becca’s Bridal Shower / Clear Room Bed Tape Of FATIMA GEDI Wajir Women Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.