Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ex Barcelona Star Ronaldinho Set To Marry Two Women Thesame Day And Thesame Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Barcelona Star Ronaldinho Set To Marry Two Women Thesame Day And Thesame Time (393 Views)

Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Ronaldinho Set To Marry Two Women At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Barcelona Star Ronaldinho Set To Marry Two Women Thesame Day And Thesame Time by AshAZomor(f): 11:26pm On May 24, 2018
The 38-year-old former Barcelona football ace is due to marry both his “fiancees” Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza in August according to reports in Brazil.

Football legend Ronaldinho is to marry TWO women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.

The 38-year-old Samba ace will reportedly tie the knot in August with his pair of “fiancees”, Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza.

Click on the link below to read full story:
https://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/24/ex-barcelona-star-ronaldinho-set-to-marry-two-women-thesame-day-and-thesame-time/

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg: Kanye West Misses A Black Woman In His Life / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / I'd Beat You And Surrender Myself To The Police - Bobrisky Slams Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.