Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free (3157 Views)

How To Activate Windows 10 With Kmspico Activator For Free Permanently 2022 - DT / How To Activate MTN4ME Offer And Enjoy Top Deals, Cheap Data And Recharge Offers / How To Activate Windows 7 Using Cmd Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free by TechMond(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2018
Hey...How ya'll doing.
Today i am gonna show you guys a simple method to activate your Windows 7 OS for absolutely no cost. Yeah!! you heard me right for free...
And after that, you can then reset your wallpaper back to it's original and that error code that says 'build 7601 this copy of windows is not genuine' will be gone for good.
Now i am not a guy that loves talking much so i am gonna go straight to the point wink smiley
Follow these simple steps and you'll be thanking me later.
But if these are a bit confusing, you can also watch a video tutorial to guide you on how to activate you windows os the easy way.
Step 1 - head to this link and click on subscribe https://youtube.com/channel/UC5vSZ8fp-mHeGKO-c-aYdEA?sub_confirmation=1
Step 2 - head to your Computer on your storage and check on System properties...if yours shows you something like 'You must activate windows today, Activate windows now' or 'n days left , Activate windows now' it means your pc can be activated.
Step 3 - head to your Local disk and under that head to the Windows folder...
Seep 4 - search for the system32 folder and open it.
Step 5 - inside the system32 folder search for slui.
Step 6 - delete the slui file with the key logo...
Step 7 - Head to your windows command prompt and run it as administrator.
Step 8 - inside your cmd type in slmgr -rearm and press <enter>. That should take a few seconds and then give you a message saying your process was successful
Step 9 - Reboot your PC.
Step 10 - Reset your wallpaper and enjoy...
Don't worry if you are having issues with this process, we have the perfect tutorial to guide you through it on youtube.
Just make sure you appreciate the video by liking and subscribing to the channel.
TechMond is here to help.
Feel free to ask questions.
Link for tutorial video grin cheesy wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdh0iYe0GbY&t=0s
TechMond also offers cool programming tutorials for beginners and cool gaming videos so be sure to check that out! grin cheesy smiley wink
Below are some screenshots from the Windows Activation video
Enjoy... cheesy wink grin

Re: How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free by Tlyon(m): 1:54am On May 25, 2018
Can't delect the key maybe because I just installed the os today
Re: How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free by TechMond(m): 2:34am On May 25, 2018
You can't delete it because on default you don't have permission to do so but there is a way to get permission.Check the video i sent in the link it's a full guide tutorial. it should help.
Re: How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free by cosmos2000(m): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2020
wink
What if mine is not showing activate window now cause I just bought it and installed window 10 pro is not up to 10 days now and I wanna change it to window 7 cause the window 10 swallows my Data a lot.
Please how can I do it... I collected window 7 activator from my neighbor and I used the product key to activate mine but it was working..?

TechMond:
Hey...How ya'll doing.
Today i am gonna show you guys a simple method to activate your Windows 7 OS for absolutely no cost. Yeah!! you heard me right for free...
And after that, you can then reset your wallpaper back to it's original and that error code that says 'build 7601 this copy of windows is not genuine' will be gone for good.
Now i am not a guy that loves talking much so i am gonna go straight to the point wink smiley
Follow these simple steps and you'll be thanking me later.
But if these are a bit confusing, you can also watch a video tutorial to guide you on how to activate you windows os the easy way.
Step 1 - head to this link and click on subscribe https://youtube.com/channel/UC5vSZ8fp-mHeGKO-c-aYdEA?sub_confirmation=1
Step 2 - head to your Computer on your storage and check on System properties...if yours shows you something like 'You must activate windows today, Activate windows now' or 'n days left , Activate windows now' it means your pc can be activated.
Step 3 - head to your Local disk and under that head to the Windows folder...
Seep 4 - search for the system32 folder and open it.
Step 5 - inside the system32 folder search for slui.
Step 6 - delete the slui file with the key logo...
Step 7 - Head to your windows command prompt and run it as administrator.
Step 8 - inside your cmd type in slmgr -rearm and press <enter>. That should take a few seconds and then give you a message saying your process was successful
Step 9 - Reboot your PC.
Step 10 - Reset your wallpaper and enjoy...
Don't worry if you are having issues with this process, we have the perfect tutorial to guide you through it on youtube.
Just make sure you appreciate the video by liking and subscribing to the channel.
TechMond is here to help.
Feel free to ask questions.
Link for tutorial video grin cheesy wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdh0iYe0GbY&t=0s
TechMond also offers cool programming tutorials for beginners and cool gaming videos so be sure to check that out! grin cheesy smiley wink
Below are some screenshots from the Windows Activation video
Enjoy... cheesy wink grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Most Cost Effective Laptop Computer. / 22000 Itunes Redeem Codes Leak [hurry Up] - Today, 06:08 PM / Us-used Microsoft Surface Pro4 (condition: Like A Brand New) @reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.