Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Fans Want To Compare Me With Salah, I Am Different - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Want To Compare Me With Salah, I Am Different (821 Views)

Fans Want Gernot Rohr Sacked As Eagles Coach Despite Playoffs Spot / Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad / ‘I Am Proud Real Madrid Fans Want Me’- Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Want To Compare Me With Salah, I Am Different by sorpsalv: 2:21am On May 25, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has rejected comparisons with Mo Salah, saying that he cannot be compared with other players.

With the Champions League final just days away, the names Mo Salah and Cristiano Ronaldo are everywhere in the football press, as people discuss which talismanic forward is going to make the difference in Kiev.

With their prolific form in front of goal, and their position among the world's best players, it is impossible to not compare the two forwards, but speaking with 'BT Sport', Cristiano himself has said that it's wrong to compare. "Not really," the Real Madrid forward said when asked if he sees any similarities between him and Salah. "He is completely different. He plays with the left, I play with the right. I’m tall he’s a little bit shorter, I play with the head."

Although he doesn't believe in comparisons, Ronaldo has praised the Egyptian, saying he has had a great season. "People want to compare me with other players," he said. "I am different to anyone, Salah is different to anyone." "Salah is different but I have to say he has had a fantastic Champions League a fantastic league season, but Saturday, let’s see." Moving on to broader questions about Saturday's final, the Portuguese international has said that he was as motivated for his first European title as he was for what could be his fifth in Kiev. "I'm always motivated," he explained.

READ MORE:-https://ochoochogift..com.ng/2018/05/fans-want-to-compare-me-with-salah-i-am.html

1 Like

Re: Fans Want To Compare Me With Salah, I Am Different by chibuthanks: 8:16am On May 25, 2018
THAT IS JUST D SIMPLE TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi To Sit Out England Vs Nigeria / Goalkeepers With Highest Goals In Football History / Revealed – Agent Who Tried To Smuggle Qatar Based Player Into Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.