Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic (39343 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV / Lady Strips Unclad After Coming Down From A Car In Awka(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic by odigbosky(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2018
Unbehalf of all Greatest Uniben Student....I say this girl is not a member of Nigeria Association of Slay Queens, Uniben/UBTH chapter. She must be from Lasu.
Re: Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic by primefortress41: 11:03pm On May 25, 2018
That lady don' tey wey she kolo go to her wall you will see her with different prayer material and full bag of salt ... She said she wants to transfer Edo state to america.....haba who does that
Re: Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic by OlivePrime: 9:59am On May 26, 2018
Stress, anxiety and depression have increasingly become a factor towards the unsettling of mental health amongst Nigerians. We at Olive Prime are able to cater for not only the root causes of mental illness, but also able to tackle a full mental crisis. Because we are good at what we do, we know that recovery is achievable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.