Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Important Information About Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Important Information About Dubai (600 Views)

Please Is There Anybody Knows About Dubai Trip Now? / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / What You Need To Know About Dubai Vacation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Important Information About Dubai by alexto(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2018
Goodmorning pals,am made To understand that when your Not inform your deform, please I. Humbly seek your opinion and advice on this issue my imediate elder brother interns to travel to dubai his 27 a diploma holder in the university of calabar,he bought his first car at 25 a camry and sponsord his diploma programe himself without anyones help through his laundry services,though. Our mum just past Away over a year Now.he is not a lazy type his very careing and hardworking and has always being seen as a role model to youths around,he just got His international passport and has started saving with intension of selling has to fund his movement legaly. His planning to move by march nexy year,pls I would wish to have some information about dubai because I don't want him to go to malaysia due to some research I have made thanks
Re: Important Information About Dubai by Asquare84(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2018
if your brother is doing well in Nigerian, why don,t you advice him to stay in nigerian. life may not be easy over there abroad

1 Like

Re: Important Information About Dubai by alexto(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2018
His mind is up on living this country,even me typing am feed up too as soon as I graduate in 4 months time am thinking so,
Re: Important Information About Dubai by NONNYG: 10:20am On May 25, 2018
Re: Important Information About Dubai by justwise(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2018

(1)

Transcript Of Diploma / FRSC Personnel Hits A Mercedes Gwagon Today / Usa Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.