Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh This Weekend- Daybydaylifelessons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh This Weekend- Daybydaylifelessons (916 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh This Weekend- Daybydaylifelessons by unitee2011: 9:56am On May 25, 2018
When someone sees you crying, and asks: ""Are you sad?"" Just reply: ""Are you okay?"""

My wife said to me the other day, I would love to travel around the world

I said look sweetheart, hopes and dreams are only satans way of distracting you from making dinner. now get back in the kitchen

If you can't beat them. Join Them"

This statement always rings true.

For instance, you never see a man in the kitchen.

Because a man can always beat a woman.

Me and my sister were having an argument this morning in the kitchen. Our mom walked in and said: "Looks like you guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

When one door closes another one opens...

I'm sure this house is haunted

3 drunk guys boarded a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk, so he decided to take advantage of them. He started the engine and turned it off again.

He told them, "We've reached our destination."

The first guy paid him the cab fare, and the second guy said, "Thank you."

The third guy gave the driver a slap. The driver was shocked, thinking the third drunk guy knew what he did. But he asked. "What was that for?"

The third guy replied. "CONTROL YOUR SPEED NEXT TIME, you nearly killed us!"

visit www.daybydaylifelessons.com for more jokes, inspirations and articles www.daybydaylifelessons.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 5years Old Boy Imitiating IGP Transmission Video Goes Viral / This The Most Funniest Picture You Will See Today / Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.