Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji (20924 Views)

Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Bhelamblog(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Linda Ikeji has got fans, she doesn't need to say a word of reply, She's got people who will do it for her, As an aspiring singer Olatunbosun Labisi just revealed that a parcel of Thunder is on its way to Locate Controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo in Ibadan for Constantly Attacking Linda Ikeji, According to the woman who is a mother and wife the thunder was ordered from China, and is expected to arrive soon baring last minute..
In a video she shared on her page which is going viral Olabisi said;

'She's been trolling Linda Ikeji ever since, who does Kemi Olunloyo think she is, As a matter of fact i have ordered for Thunder from China To Locate Kemi Olunloyo..''

Watch the video Here;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK1pyMnlhy/?taken-by=bossladybadii_

or here:
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/i-have-ordered-for-thunder-from-china.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Skepticus: 10:57am On May 25, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:00am On May 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by NeeKlaus: 11:01am On May 25, 2018
Lalasticlala, please surprise me and don't move this to FP. I will order a container load of Black Mambas for you. Just please.

84 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by donstan18: 11:02am On May 25, 2018
She looks like thunder with that kyn teeth.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2018
kemi olunloyo angry angry

i know your are lookin for who to jail you again. undecided

kemi olunloyo and prison angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Timmy301(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2018
China thunder self go be fake

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Follygunners: 12:48pm On May 25, 2018
Chinese Thunder? grin grin See her hyena teeth and face sef.

She sure isn't a fan of the Blogger... else, we all sabi say Chinese Thunder go be fake. grin

The order sef no go reach 9ja before e expire..

She for don send Sango and Arakangundu for am!

17 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by chibike69: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by smile11s(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa o.

King James was a King of Great Britain France and Ireland. King James was a Black man and the King James Bible is named after King James I of England, who lived from June 19, 1566 to March 27, 1625

2 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by SAMBARRY: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Beface(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
I think Kemi Olunloyo is enjoying the attention is getting from Linda's pregnancy news and likewise every celebrities that have spoken as regard to it, including this thunder goddess .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by BlackHatNaija: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
See the person ordering fire like someone fire has already fired.

Everyone just wanna be relevant with this Linda pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
useful idiot.
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
The attention una dey give this Linda Ikeji pregnancy don dey too much jior.... Na she be the first famous woman to carry belle out of wedlock? Mtchewwww..

Abegii...
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Jh0wsef(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
LOL.

This Kemi is a crackhead.
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
End time tins
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by miqos02(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
grin

Labisi, I love ur set of teeth
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by udi4eva(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
And this made FP. Sums up our priorities as a generation cry
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Newpride(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Radarada.........

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Josnac(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
I'm considering adding some bolts of lightening from North Korea too.
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by gsainttrinity(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
N
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by killuminati(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Kung fu thunder abi
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by fatymore(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Nonsense angry
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
People be ordering everything including Thunder from China as if our locally made thunder isn't as effective.

Ordering Thunder like say she be THOR babe . grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by annnikky(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
grin kemi

2 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Funkybabee(f): 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
Radarada..... idiotic person grin

1 Like

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Factfinder1(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
This one wants to trend Mrs kemi go finish you I trust her

2 Likes

Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by kmaster007: 12:53pm On May 25, 2018
this type of thunder dey fear me oooo. plz make d thunder many small.. we use to sing one song in sch den. we are the leaders of tmoro. we also hv d leaders name in current affairs. so, any leaders who's name is still in old and new current affairs make d thunder self reach dem..
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by chisure: 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
Chinko Thunder grin
Re: Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji by Alejoc(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2018
Kemi thunder on its way to you buy dont worry na chinko thunder.....

Amend your way before someon sends Sango Olukoso!

cool cool shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts New Look (Photos) / Bishiop Imeh Appointed As Special Assistant To Governor Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.